JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#421 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-03-2007, 08:48 PM

***Nard-kun, you fought Thandos in the Thauk Sul Forest right? So that is where your sakkat should be?***

~-Xephon Battle, Part 3-~
Nozomi thrust the twin kodachis in Xephon's snout. The blade pierced the soft flesh, and traveled through the dragon's tongue. Xephon began to violently swing his body about in an attempt to throw Nozomi from his head. She held on tight, to a protruding horn, but eventually was sent crashing into the snow. Blood from Xephon trickled down his front and onto the pure white ground.

This gave me enough time to free myself of the ice, and to write out a Master Level Fire spell on one of my last parchments. The dragon started to run in my direction when he saw what I was doing. But it was too late for him, a stream of fire blew over his frozen body. The scales covering that hide, started to heat up and become softer. This was my chance to drive Sora through into his heart, before the ice started to return to a solid.

I rushed at the dragon with only one thing in mind: Destroy this obstacle and move on. Sweat moved down my face, and my heart started to beat in an unnatural rhythm. I've never faced a dragon this powerful before. If I can't defeat him, then I'll never beat Shakura. The beast swung it's powerful claw at me, as it approached I jumped into the air, the attack nearly missed me. I jumped forward again, in a desperate effort to drive Sora into his throat. Xephon opened his mouth and shot me with a breeze of ice.

I raised my arms and shielded my face, the air was so cold that the frost started to manifest itself over my body. I fell to the snow and was writhing in pain. Sora left my grasp, crashing and vanishing into the frozen hell around me. Nozomi saw me on the ground. Xephon was towering over, and began charging up a finishing move. I was hopeless and couldn't do anything. This was it. I thought. This is the end.

Against all probability, The darkness covered Nozomi's body. I could see the black energy appear through the hail. Nozomi loved me, and seeing me in such desperation and danger, made her fall into a pit of anger and malicious hate. Akuma had come forward and pushed Nozomi into a false reality. Going asleep again, she was surely reminiscing about old times with Shima and myself.

Akuma began to laugh. "XEPHON! YOU BETRAY ME AS WELL AND SERVE THAT BITCH SHAKURA??!!!!" When Xephon heared the voice of an old master, an expression of horror and unparalled fear crept over his face. Xephon twirled about and faced Nozomi. A mist of evil was in the air. "Master Akuma! My Lord! Is that you?!" Xephon moved slowly towards Nozomi. "SPARE ME YOUR PRETENSES! VILE WORM. YOU RALLIED WITH SHAKURA AND PLOTTED MY UNTIMELY DEMISE, DIDN'T YOU! IF IT WASN'T FOR THE PATHETIC WARRIORS THAT I PLACED MY TRUST IN I WOULDN'T BE TRAPPED IN SUCH A MEASLY SHELL OF FLESH AND BONE!!!!" Akuma's rage grew, and a sadistic grin was shot at Xephon. The IceDragon raised his claws and began to retreat.

"No my Lord! You have it all wrong! Shakura said that if we didn't obey she'd kill us all!" Akuma raised an arm. "WORTHLESS! IF YOU REALLY SERVED ME, YOU WOULD HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ASSASSINATE SHAKURA! INSTEAD YOU STOOD BY HER SIDE! NOW FEEL WHAT IT IS LIKE TO DIE BY MY HAND!!!!" A black force field surrounded Akuma. It had seemed that he was conjuring raw darkness from the depths of Hell itself. Xephon cowered before Akuma, and pleaded for mercy and to spare his life. Akuma ignored all of Xephon's fleeting cries. A ball of Black Plasma was aimed at Xephon. The power soared through the ice and snow, and with one gesture of Akuma, The IceDragon Xephon, disappeared in a explosion. And was reduced to bits of diamond dust.

***Not as good writing as Nard-kun, but I hope it is alright.*** :/

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-03-2007 at 10:35 PM.
(#422 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

04-03-2007, 08:54 PM

~THE ICE DRAGON, XEPHON~

Origin: Misty Mountain, Peaks
Powers: Ice
Weapons: Breath, and claws

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-03-2007 at 09:02 PM.
(#423 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

04-03-2007, 11:29 PM

The ashes of Xephon travel in a light breeze across the frozen earth. I lay upon the ground still. The ice digging into my flesh. It was so cold that it burned. Akuma stood there, and stared at me. Smiling. "YOU ARE BECOMING A NUISANCE...THIS IS WHERE YOU DIE. THEN I'LL BE ON MY WAY TO THE OTHERS..." hisses Akuma. I manage to gather myself, and stand up on the unstable snow. My metal arm, is frozen, and won't be of much use. I am running low on supplies. I think to myself. If I use everything I got here, we might not make it out of another dragon's attack.

The only chance of survival would be for me to use my Elven Powers again. The powers I was born with. I frantically gaze around the immediate area in hopes of discovering Sora. But to no avail, the weapon didn't turn up anywhere. The fog around Akuma thickens. The black energy of darkness swirls about him. "I'll have to use THAT weapon." I mutter under my breath

Slowly, and carefully, I reach into a side pouch and remove a crimson ring. With an image of fire carved into it's surface. With caution and haste, I slip the ring onto my left index finger. Akuma, is ignorant of my actions at this time. I put my hand behind my back, so Akuma won't see what is going to happen next:

My hand starts to glow, with a blaze of fire. A dark flame lingers about it. Then, a long weapon appears in my left hand's clutches. This weapon is a spear, that goes by the name; Inferno. This spear has the spirit of a mage sealed inside it. The spirit is originally inside of the ring, but the moment the ring is placed upon a finger, it conjures a magical spear of the Elements.

"It's been awhile." says Inferno. "When was the last time you called me to this plane of existence Tatsu?" I smile softly, and look at the Spear. "I don't know. A few years maybe?" Akuma tilts his head to the left, and peers at me confused. "WHAT'S THIS BOY? A LITTLE SPEAR WON'T AFFECT ME." I scoff at Akuma's sudden idiocy.

I may not be as skilled with a spear, as I am a sword. But this spear can defeat almost any opponent. I was lucky enough to come by this Elvish artifact, when I discovered an ancient temple in the Bachuu Desert one year in my early youth. I never use the spear very often, due to the fact that my contract with Inferno, is based upon the number of the rings uses. After a certain number of times, I call forth the spirit, the ring will leave me, and go somewhere else. I have only used the ring a few times before. So I only use it when I am without option.

"YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT THOSE GADGETS FOOL! IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ALL THOSE PUNY LITTLE ELVEN ITEMS, YOU'D BE DEAD LONG AGO!!!!!" Akuma yells at me in rage. His penetrating tone sends chills down my spine. "Maybe....But, the point is, I'll never lose to you. You took away everything I ever cared about. Now you are dead, and your soul infects the new person I love. I'll eradicate you from her body!!!!" With quickness I position myself into the fighting form of Chenstyle Taijiquan.

The Silver bastard smiles at me, and laughs. "YOU STILL DON'T GET IT DO YOU? I HAVE BEEN IN THIS FLESH FOR TOO LONG. I HAVE MELDED WITH IT. REMOVE ME, AND IT'S DEATH FOR THE GIRL." I refuse to listen to his chatter. He will not stop my focus. I'll knock him out, so he'll lose control, and Nozomi will awaken. " COME!!!!" I yell.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 05-20-2008 at 04:34 AM.
(#424 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-04-2007, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
***Nard-kun, you fought Thandos in the Thauk Sul Forest right? So that is where your sakkat should be?***
**^_^ You got it =P

P.S. First battle in donkey years, Kanji-kun! I take my hat off you
Don't worry abt it, your writing is as good as mine if not, even better **

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-04-2007 at 03:24 AM.
(#425 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-04-2007, 02:28 PM

**Lol, sorry harajuku_pimp, I can't think right now XD Besides, it's SS's turn ^_^ Oh man, I can sense an upcoming battle So exciting! *giggles***

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-04-2007 at 02:42 PM.
(#426 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-04-2007, 08:25 PM

Akuma pauses for a moment, squints with possessed Nozomi's eyes and cocks her head to one side... "Your blatant actions precedes you, DO you wish for death, or do I sense some glimmer of hope? Ha HA HA. YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN UP HOPE ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!! What is it that makes you drive on" Shaking her head "Tatsu, Tasu when will you LEARN THAT MY POWER IS ABSOLUTE ...."

Just then Nozomi instantaneously Disappeared from Tatsu's View "what a PEST." only to appear just to the right of Tatsu quickly knocking him in to the side of a bolder, Tatsu Unfazed from the attack and regained hes footing . He looks for Akuma and aim hes spear, but he can't find him. "Ah ha I see you've changed your tactics" his voice echoing though the bitter cold mountains, seeming as though its coming from every direction " As you can see I'm getting more used to this body... but why is it I cant use 100% her True Power, What is it that she is holding back. Tell me Tatsu...NOW before I KILL YOU, HOW DO I USED THE GEM?"

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 04-04-2007 at 08:46 PM.
(#427 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
04-04-2007, 08:40 PM

**Good job CoolNard, now, time to battle!!**

"Come on and fight me like a REAL man. No weapons." I knew this was going to be easy now. He was weak and relied on his weapons to fight.

"Fine. But you know this is going to be a lot harder then you think." His eyes glowed more and more. He was trying to find my weak points, but I stop there and let him make the first move.

"Well, are you going to fight me or no? Or are you still all talk and no show?" I braced myself so that I would be ready for anything that could he could throw at me. He came in swinging, leaving his gut wide open. I ducked and threw a good one right into his stomach. It knocked the wind right out of him. He steped back in shock. I took two steps foward and came at him with a reversed fist and hit him square in the head. He was stunned and fell backwards. I walked over to his body that was laying face up on the ground.

"Never underestimate the power of a girl. The seconds you let you're guard down, she'll step up and take you down in two attacks." I gave him my hand to help him up out of respect, but he grabbed it and flung me behind him onto the ground. He stood up.

"Never underestimate the power of a boy. The second you let you're gaurd down, he'lls tep up and take you down in one attack." It was horrible how he took my own words and used them aganist me. He walked over to where he had flung me and picked me up by the collar of my shirt. "The next time you smart talk to me, Suzette, I promise you, it'll be much worse than this."

**How's that CN?**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#428 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
04-04-2007, 09:21 PM

does anyone know if musashi is away or something, cause i'm think i found a way to go on with me and musashi.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#429 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

04-04-2007, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuicide View Post
**How's that CN?**
***He'll like it alot SS ! ***

The tangible expression of Akuma's animosity was all too appeasing. I couldn't help but smirk. "What is it that ails you about it Akuma? Why don't you hand the gem over to me, and I'll show you how to achieve it's abilities." I shifted my right leg in the snow, stabilizing myself. Both my hands gripped the cold metal of Inferno. I closed my eye, and envisioned a flame, glistening and gleaming in the snowfields. Then, the same flame I saw, appeared before me. Akuma didn't seem to be bothered at all by this. He'll indubitably be confounded.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO BOY. BUT YOU'LL FIND THAT IT'LL DO YOU NO GOOD." Akuma got into a stance, and placed both his hands out in front of him. Sort of crouching. The flame shifted, and turned into a board. With alacrity, I hurdle upon this fire board. (Imagine the Fire board as a snow board, but it is made of fire, and it can move very fast because it melts the snow as it travels. So it makes things slippery, and gains momentum as it moves down.)

The fire board allowed me to zoom around Akuma at a great speed. This way, I conserved my items and didn't drain my strength by increasing my metabolism. Luckily, I was in contract with Inferno, so the flames under my feet, didn't burn me at all. Akuma stood still, and gathered a force field around him. The energy was released, and came straight at me. The fire board hopped over this blast. A bit shaken up, I plunged the Inferno at the base of Akuma. Upon impact, the snow exploded, and the Silver bastard was sent flying across the field. I had to watch what I did. HE may be stronger in this state, but Nozomi is only human. She'll die if this excessive damage continued.

"Be careful of what you do Tatsu. My powers are not infinite." whispers Inferno. "I know!" I think in my head. "Nozomi, you have to come back you are better then this guy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Inside of Nozomi's mind )

"Akuma! stop it! stop using me to satisfy your pathetic needs!" Nozomi screams at Akuma. "Little girl, this is my body now, and nothing, I mean nothing, with remove me ever again from controlling this host. I have learnt to stay in control of this body for all time. You'll never see Tatsu again!!! Hahahahahaha" Nozomi lunged at Akuma, aiming for his throat. Akuma read her movements and jumped over her head, giving her a blow to the back of the neck. Nozomi crashed down and layed motionless......

"Enough." echoed a voice from somewhere. "WHO IS THAT?! SHOW YOURSELF. THIS IS MY ROOM. NO ONE BELONGS IN HERE." Within the encroaching darkness, a light appeared. A burned a hole through the black room that Akuma created. A soft glow came, and then it disappeared. When the light faded. A woman dressed in white with long black hair down to her bottom stood there bare foot. "WHO'S THIS?!!" shouted Akuma.

"You don't belong here." said the girl in a beautiful voice. "This body belongs to her, and only her. You and I are dead, we don't belong intruding on her life...." The woman lowered her vision to the ground. Her hair blew in a breeze that wasn't even there. "CAN IT BE?! ARE YOU SHIMA. IT IS THE ONLY EXPLINATION! NO ONE ELSE COULD BE HERE." The woman moved her hair away from her ears. Her ears were long and pointed. "Indeed, I am Shima. If you Akuma, are the Darkness within Nozomi, then I am the Light, and I am here to cancel you out. Shima raised an arm and the room was covered in a bright light. When it vanished, no one was there except Nozomi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Back in the battle field, on the Misty Mountains.)

The moment Akuma crashed into the snow, the black mist surrounding him vanished, along with the red eyes that Nozomi had. Akuma was gone again, and Nozomi returned to me.
(#430 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
04-04-2007, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichirin View Post
does anyone know if musashi is away or something, cause i'm think i found a way to go on with me and musashi.
her computer's dead so she's trying to get on at the libary as much as possible but she's not having much luck... but i'll fill her in on anything that happens. cuz i'm awesome like that =]

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3