JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
Henna - 03-16-2009, 01:30 AM

I'm realllyyy interested in Henna art, and would really like to begin making my own art. I was wondering if anyone here does any kind of Henna art. If you don't know what Henna is, it's this plant that people make a paste out of, and pretty much you apply it to skin and the paste will actually stain your skin. The stain isn't very deep in your skin so after awhile it fades out. So it's kinda like a temperary tattoo! So, does anyone here henna??

Hands & Arms

Last edited by darksyndrem : 03-16-2009 at 01:53 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
UAE20 (Offline)
New to JF

03-16-2009, 08:18 AM

[font="Arial"][size="3"]
Hi darksyndrem

yaa I know it very well but I don’t have any expert on it. Henna is one of our traditions women and girls decorated their hands and their feet also for the hair as a cure for it looks nice for hair also other's add some ingredients like (karkadaine) so your hair will be a purple my mothers used to try it and they have an experience on it personally I tried but I didn't get any result maybe I used bad one. if you have nice straight hair it will look beautiful.
Henna has been used as a replacement for tattoos. The important benefits for ladies is that henna increases feminine hormones and there are many other benefits

Today people are afriad to put henna due to some put chemical subustance
that has harm effects it's best to make by your self;

it's easy to learn decorating with henna try your best i will send you photo or video if you wish.

Learning from you life experiance is important lesson to be well person but Not fallen in the same deep valley
(#3 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
03-16-2009, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
I'm realllyyy interested in Henna art, and would really like to begin making my own art. I was wondering if anyone here does any kind of Henna art. If you don't know what Henna is, it's this plant that people make a paste out of, and pretty much you apply it to skin and the paste will actually stain your skin. The stain isn't very deep in your skin so after awhile it fades out. So it's kinda like a temperary tattoo! So, does anyone here henna??

Hands & Arms
I love henna tatoo's, you can also use it in your hair as dye, or to cover up grey hair.>^_^<
my mom uses it.>_<
i used to do henna anime tatoo's but i cant afford to buy the stuff.>_<

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#4 (permalink))
Old
UAE20 (Offline)
New to JF

03-16-2009, 09:21 AM

The material doesn't cost too much as I know

We just use a piece of nylon paper for decorating

also there are some stikers we put it in our hand then put henna on it

for some period

me also I wanna to draw tatoo on my neck, I want Zero tatoo (zero of vampaire night) there are four swords on this tatoo,I saw some people draw this tatoo on the internet but it not look well the swords like a cross because iam muslim people we don't put cross shape.

Learning from you life experiance is important lesson to be well person but Not fallen in the same deep valley
(#5 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
03-16-2009, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UAE20 View Post
The material doesn't cost too much as I know

We just use a piece of nylon paper for decorating

also there are some stikers we put it in our hand then put henna on it

for some period

me also I wanna to draw tatoo on my neck, I want Zero tatoo (zero of vampaire night) there are four swords on this tatoo,I saw some people draw this tatoo on the internet but it not look well the swords like a cross because iam muslim people we don't put cross shape.
i cant afford it because i dont have money for it.T_T *cries*
I WANT HENNA

and you could find a different tatoo.

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#6 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

03-16-2009, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UAE20 View Post
[font="Arial"][size="3"]
Hi darksyndrem

yaa I know it very well but I don’t have any expert on it. Henna is one of our traditions women and girls decorated their hands and their feet also for the hair as a cure for it looks nice for hair also other's add some ingredients like (karkadaine) so your hair will be a purple my mothers used to try it and they have an experience on it personally I tried but I didn't get any result maybe I used bad one. if you have nice straight hair it will look beautiful.
Henna has been used as a replacement for tattoos. The important benefits for ladies is that henna increases feminine hormones and there are many other benefits

Today people are afriad to put henna due to some put chemical subustance
that has harm effects it's best to make by your self;

it's easy to learn decorating with henna try your best i will send you photo or video if you wish.
That'd be great if you could send me a video!! And where do you think I should go to buy good henna for good price??
(#7 (permalink))
Old
UAE20 (Offline)
New to JF

03-16-2009, 05:27 PM

apologize me I can't uploaded the video 's because there are some errors on my laptop. some thing is wrong in my operating system

in the morning
I entered the forum with collage computer tomorrow I will try at the collage

On youtube there are henna tutorials you can downloaded

I don’t know where henna’s are selling in USA
here where I live there are many places and shops that people find and buy it
we have big centre for henna also in women saloon's moreover it made at home from henna herbs.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

03-16-2009, 05:34 PM

oh thats ok! Just let me know if it works at the college and I will probably have to look online for henna. Henna is very common where you are for bridal decorations and stuff yes?
(#9 (permalink))
Old
UAE20 (Offline)
New to JF

03-17-2009, 06:29 AM

yes it's working

Last edited by UAE20 : 05-25-2009 at 06:31 AM.