JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   My Japan through pictures (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/33488-my-japan-through-pictures.html)

WingsToDiscovery 09-19-2010 12:42 AM

I actually didn't buy any games, just some memorabilia like a t shirt. Overall it was a really cool event; the worst part was just how many people there were. If you don't have VIP tickets, I wouldn't even recommend going. The waits for demos and such are WAY too long. The point of going was mainly for a university project, but it doesn't hurt that I love games!

As a side note, I might be on TV for the American channel G4, so if anyone knows when they're broadcasting their coverage, that would be great!

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 10-06-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WingsToDiscovery (Post 829611)
I actually didn't buy any games, just some memorabilia like a t shirt. Overall it was a really cool event; the worst part was just how many people there were. If you don't have VIP tickets, I wouldn't even recommend going. The waits for demos and such are WAY too long. The point of going was mainly for a university project, but it doesn't hurt that I love games!

As a side note, I might be on TV for the American channel G4, so if anyone knows when they're broadcasting their coverage, that would be great!

That's really cool! I really like all of your pics and can't wait until I have my own to post up!! Keep on posting :p

WingsToDiscovery 10-10-2010 06:19 PM

I'm back with more pictars and deos!

Flickr: Dylan Japan's Photostream

and

YouTube - Collection

WingsToDiscovery 10-11-2010 11:20 AM

New video!

I hope this video won't look like crap by the time you watch it because of the processing, but here it is anyway!

YouTube - Senzoku-ike Lake

And there's a big festival tomorrow that I'll probably be going to, so another video probably tomorrow too!

WingsToDiscovery 10-12-2010 09:55 PM

New video! Check out the Ikegami Lantern Festival!

YouTube - Ikegami Lantern Festival

WingsToDiscovery 10-25-2010 11:15 AM

Some more photos up! The night ones came out a bit noisy though :(

Flickr: Dylan Japan\'s Photostream

dogsbody70 10-25-2010 04:14 PM

thank you wings they are great and good variety also.
are you enjoying yourself?

WingsToDiscovery 10-27-2010 12:03 AM

New video:
YouTube - Japan Pumpkin Carving 2010

My American friends and I got together for some pumpkin carving with our Japanese friends to showcase a fun American Halloween tradition!

@dogsbody:
Yes, I\'m enjoying myself here. It\'s definitely far from perfect living in Japan, but I really can\'t complain and so far I\'m having the time of my life.

WingsToDiscovery 11-05-2010 06:19 AM

New pics up, and hopefully a video or two shortly. Remember, if you\'re active on Youtube, help a brother out and subscribe!

Flickr: Dylan Japan\'s Photostream

dogsbody70 11-05-2010 10:36 PM

some more great pictures-- thanks Wings.