LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

08-15-2007, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RxPhantomWolf12 View Post
PLease share them! I would like to read some.
Ouuuu....I dunno....lol - maybe not those I have in the website, but another I'm starting soon! I just need to think more about it before I actually start writing

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#22 (permalink))
Old
RxPhantomWolf12 (Offline)
Silver Shadow King

Send a message via MSN to RxPhantomWolf12
08-15-2007, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLuver View Post
Ouuuu....I dunno....lol - maybe not those I have in the website, but another I'm starting soon! I just need to think more about it before I actually start writing
Well I'll wait, I understand stories take time, and you can't rush on them, people notice. I'll be posting stories to the more judges the better.

War is the Answer If You're Questioning the General.

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/ManonFire12/?action=view&current=SaruwatariKaitoSig.jpg

Family
Sister(s): SakuranoNamida
Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
(#23 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

08-15-2007, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Well I'll wait, I understand stories take time, and you can't rush on them, people notice. I'll be posting stories to the more judges the better.
^^ awesome!! I'll be waiting for your stories too

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silver Shadow King

08-15-2007, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLuver View Post
^^ awesome!! I'll be waiting for your stories too
Look on page 2, I have chapter 1 all done, I'm working on chapter 2 right now.

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/ManonFire12/?action=view&current=SaruwatariKaitoSig.jpg

Family
(#25 (permalink))
Old
darkangelgrl (Offline)
New to JF

08-15-2007, 11:02 PM

Well I write as well!
I write alot of poetry...
I write in my journal!
Also, I write alot of fiction!
Mainly with fantasy....
I tihnk writing ANYTHING is a good source to get rid of all the hate around you!
Or sadness!
I love writing!
I feel free, like ONLY I can create this wonderful world and no one else!

Family:
MOTHER: SakuranoNamida
SISTER: emiluvsjmusic
SISTER: ohnolic
AUNT: MusicLuver

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think."
~Jean de la Bruyère
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesnt believe, and leaves before she is left."
~Marilyn Monroe
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Irika22 (Offline)
New to JF

Talking hey - 08-15-2007, 11:28 PM

i'm a writer i wrote a book and sent it to a publisher called publishamerica and i haven't heard from them since. I also like to write short stories and am currently working on a writing portfolio for college
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Silver Shadow King

08-15-2007, 11:38 PM

King
Chapter 2: The Clam Before the Storm

* Due to Ryan‘s dad‘s new job, Ryan and Yuna were split up at the beginning of Freshman year, but they kept in touch. They still loved each other very much, and a little distance wasn‘t going to change it. As for Kazuki, he stayed in the same high school as Yuna along with the same homeroom, and knowing that Ryan and her are still going out, he would constantly slap her ass as he would walk by, and stare at her beautiful, smooth long legs that she was God given. Well Kazuki was about to have a wake up call.*

Principal: Welcome everyone to this beautiful Monday morning, I hope all of you had a great spring break, because school’s back in session, and that means more studies. Hahaha! Back in my day-

*Yuna wasn’t listening to the morning announcements but instead tried to keep her cell phone out of teacher’s sight while she text messaged Ryan. They would text about their future together, and all of the things they would do once another school break came up. Ryan sent a goofy picture of him making a fish-like face, and Yuna couldn’t help but smile, and blush about how cute he was. She was very in love with him, and would do absolutely anything for him. Ryan thought the same, he texted her a message saying: I have a huge surprise for you but you have to keep your self in control ok? She replied: Ok. Ryan texted again: Promise? She texted back: Promise. Kazuki was up to his old tricks, and started feeling Yuna’s leg, having the seat on the left of her its not that hard doing so. He began moving up slowly, Yuna smacked the top of his hand, and he pulled away.*

Kazuki: Don’t worry I’ll get there. Watch me.

*Kazuki gave a sickening wink, and faced forward. The principal switched the intercom so now he was only talking to Yuna’s class.*

Principal: Mrs. Yuki, I hope you are ready for a new student because that is what you’ll be getting. Hahaha!! According to his record he has a troubled past, but I had a talk with him earlier he seems to be a really nice kid. He should be there by now. Open the door let him in.

*Mrs. Yuki walked over to the classroom door, and slid the door open. Ryan was standing there with a big smile on his face, he finally gets to see his one true love’s face again, this time they won’t be separating.*

Mrs. Yuki: Welcome, please do come in.

*Ryan walked in to the front of the classroom, he shot his eyes from one side of the room to the other, he saw two things: 1. His love’s beautiful smiling face. 2. The man responsible for his little brother’s death. He just got into the classroom he thought “No need to get kicked out all ready.*

Mrs. Yuki: Everyone! Welcome our new student Ryan Figueroa. Say hello.

Class: Welcome to Shin High!

Ryan: Thanks everyone for the welcome. Where will I be sitting?

Mrs. Yuki: Well since one of our other students is on vacation and won’t be back for a while I guess you can have his seat. Right next to Yuna Shikimori.

*Both Ryan and Yuna couldn’t have been happier. When Ryan sat down he looked over to Yuna.*

Ryan: Well, Did you like my surprise?

Yuna: The best gift ever given.

*They both smiled, when class started they would text message each other non stop. Whenever one of them was asked a question, the other would text message the answer. That’s how they got by during school. It was romantic to them. It annoyed Kazuki to the bone, he hated seeing Ryan happy, it made him sick to his stomach. He tried his best to make his life miserable, that’s the second reason why he took Ryan’s little brother’s life. Kazuki got up, and walked to the back of the room, he cut through the row where Ryan, and Yuna were. He looked over at Yuna’s phone, and he saw a message saying: “Let’s go out tonight.” He pretended to sharpen his pencil, as he did he was contemplating his plan to make sure that they had the worse night out ever, and hopefully their last. He walked by again, he looked at Yuna’s cell phone, and it said: “ Let’s go to Moo-Chan, that new ice cream shack that opened up. It’s on me J. I’ll come by and get you at 8.” That’s all the info Kazuki needed to complete his jigsaw puzzle, and as he passed them for the second time back to his seat, he gave a wicked grin.*

8:02pm

*Yuna was dressed in a mint green blouse, with an ultra bright, wide white belt with a golden colored buckle, comfortably wrapped around her slender waist. She wore a silver banded wrist watch that she had to turn her wrist over to see the time. She wore a red velvet bow on the back of her head, it was the bow Ryan bought her when they were still kids, Ryan always mentioned it when she wore it. She looked at her watch, it displayed 8:02. She let out a light sigh, Ryan never comes on time, I mean even men get nervous when they take women out. She heard a light knock on the door. She took a deep breathe and exhaled, when she answered the door she was both surprised, and turned on by Ryan’s sense of style. Ryan was dressed in a black and white striped polo shirt, and a light blue pair of baggy jeans. He wore bright white shoes, and a chrome silver watch. He too was turned on by her attire. He once again noticed the red bow that he bought her when they were kids. It put a smile on her face.

The End of Part 1

Family
(#28 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

08-15-2007, 11:58 PM

I don't consider myself a writier, though people seem to usually read my stories.. well, use to. I think my writing sucks so I don't write often, but when I do I usually write fanfiction (only by requet) and 'paranormal' stories. Haven't written one or the other in over 4 months though. (That I recall)

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#29 (permalink))
Old
LilMizzButterfly (Offline)
Flying To a New Tomorrow

Send a message via MSN to LilMizzButterfly
08-16-2007, 05:28 AM

I consider myself I writer. I love writing song lyrics, poetry, and I used to write stories. But it's been a while.

Join my friend's new forum, Sweet Possession! Anime, Entertainment, new friends, and a ton of fun! Make Sweet Possession a success! ^__^
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
08-16-2007, 01:05 PM

RxPhantomWolf12... wow, that's some major improvement!!
But here's a small tip- don't use adjectives as often, it gives a bad sound to the story...

Quote:
Yuna was dressed in a mint green blouse, with an ultra bright, wide white belt with a golden colored buckle, comfortably wrapped around her slender waist. She wore a silver banded wrist watch that she had to turn her wrist over to see the time. She wore a red velvet bow on the back of her head, it was the bow Ryan bought her when they were still kids, Ryan always mentioned it when she wore it. She looked at her watch, it displayed 8:02.

Yuna was dressed in a mint green blouse with a bright white, wide belt, comfortably wrapped around her slender waist, with golden colored buckle on the front, a silver banded wrist watch that she had to turn her wrist over in order to see the time, a red velvet bow on the back of the head, which was given her by Ryan as they were still kids. He always mentioned this beautiful accessory when Yuna was wearing it.
The girl impatiently looked at her watch, it was 8:02 already.
As you can see, there are always many synonyms you can use to indicate the acting person... And also, it is always a good idea to separate description of ones appearance/background from the following action (putting it in a new line, or paragraph), this gives a better perspective of the events in the current scene by not mixing everything up.
I definitely like the way you describe your characters, adding emotion to description of ones appearance and the quantity of details you provide... very nice!