JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Interracial relationships (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/13453-interracial-relationships.html)

Alavian 07-28-2008 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinestra (Post 546390)
Things have changed so much world wide with multiracial relationships. My sister is half black American and half german my family is just a big melting pot. I have dated multiple races with Asian women at the forefront and i have not had a problem with any Japanese girlfriend i have had.

Ah, my family is also a big melting pot lol. My grandparents (On my mothers side) consist of my half Okinawan/half swedish grandfather, and my full Japanese grandmother. On my father's side, my grandfather is Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English, and German, and my grandmother is Okinawan.

GentlePrincessJC 08-06-2008 10:33 AM

im not japanese but my rents would like me to marry someone of the same nationality which is why im not going to! dun dun dun!

dai93 08-07-2008 08:07 AM

what about black people

Wednesday 08-17-2008 06:08 PM

What think Japanese about black people?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dai93 (Post 556925)
what about black people

I often looked into profiles of a japanese friends-site. There was frequently standing: "I want to know new cultures" and stuff like that. BUT: Nearly every one of the Japanese members was seeking first for Asian and then for white people. And sometimes, you can read also Latin. This does not seem to me that Japanese like black people!

Bureda 08-17-2008 08:07 PM

Japanese people are weary of whites, so I would assume black people stand out just as much.

There's as much Black Celebrities in Japan as there's white. With the whole hip hop culture being big in areas of Japan.

My assumption would be to not listen to other people, some have no other hobby but to flame a race.

Experience is the key.

Anyway, my racial preference towards a girl is as follows:
1 - Latina/Meditarranean
2 - European
3 - Asian

iPhantom 08-17-2008 08:24 PM

I like Asians a lot o.o

Teesama 08-17-2008 08:33 PM

Well I'm going out with japanese man. He moved here with his family and few friends, to study and work here. His parents were greatly against our relationship. They wanter him to be with this other Japanese girl.

Well...this is as far as my experience with jap hate for other races goes, lol.

Bureda 08-17-2008 09:10 PM

That is true for any race that has a strong tradition.

yuujirou 08-18-2008 08:14 AM

hmmm... for me....

First White
British
German

Other European~

Then Asian
Japanese

Chinese

Korean

Vietnamese

spaces are a visual example of how much i am into that specific ethnicity >.>''

Ronin4hire 08-18-2008 08:37 AM

I have no specific preference when it comes to country. As long as she's cute, easy-going and somewhat intelligent.