LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-09-2011, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmei View Post
i'm beginning to think Mr. Devils Advocate over there does it on purpose to get a row out of people. it's getting f-king annoying though, personally. he's about to join bluejeansc*nt on the ignorelist.
And you are?

Ignore me... I don't even know you or interact with you lol
(#72 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-09-2011, 06:25 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿�

Dicks Dicks Dicks - 04-09-2011, 07:00 PM

Haha, since MMM did it first I guess I can post this (though honestly I was thinking of posting it a few days ago);

I think this summarizes the thread pretty well.
(#74 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
04-09-2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Hate to break it to you.. but Canada is just "America-lite".
Sorry to break your opinion on this, but you're way off. Canada and USA are two separate "worlds".

And by the way, to be ontopic, who cares if they are or not the same size (except for OP, of course)?

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?
(#75 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

04-10-2011, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
I'm saying you are no where NEAR qualified to say that.

Seriously.

I even say something along similar lines earlier in the thread where I talk of the stereotype that is out there about Asian men being effeminate.

Is that stereotype out there? Of course it is. Is it that the MAJORITY of Western men that think that? Don't have a clue and if my experience is anything to go by with my interactions with other "Western" men (and considering I'm a Westerner myself)... no.

It's not even a matter of whether you're right or I'm right... you just aren't QUALIFIED to make that generalisation.

That's what I'm saying. Yet you're trying to sell your perception of things as the way things are.

And I love how you're "sticking up for Canada".

Hate to break it to you.. but Canada is just "America-lite".

It's kinda like how New Zealand is Australia-lite.

As for the "flame rape" that you received for your racist thread that you created before. You deserved every bit of it.
you did not just pull the "Qualified" card out of the troll-bag!
Right after pulling the "not All" card
and then trailing it with the "quick start another ridiculous fight about America, this time vs Canada! That will work to take the heat off my stupid comments!" card

do you realize how NONE of us are qualified to make ANY of the comments we do, especially according to your standards

Am I going to have to preface every single one of my posts with "In my humble, unqualified, personal experience and opinion, I think some, not all, but they do exist in a certain number of ____ may be of the opinion that ____ is ___ etc etc. These views do not reflect those of my neighbors or of the demographics to which I belong." ??!

I don't think you're qualified to tell me that I deserved anything.
I certainly don't think you're qualified to say that Canada is America-lite
You're not even qualified to say NZ is Aus-lite.

You honestly roam these forums looking for any kind of word-hole you can nitpick at and contribute next to nothing yourself. You use such techniques as "not all" and "not qualified to say" etc etc. MMM is a frequent victim of your hypersensitivity to explicit correctness and random desires to attack anything.

99% of this forum, hell the internet, would be erased if we removed all unqualified opinions haha

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#76 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

04-10-2011, 01:36 AM

In order to save that 1% we have left to enjoy, does anyone knows when i can get any of the

It is out of stock on amazon.co.jp.

Ronin, your friends are worried about you mate, they wish for you to return back to the wild.

James, he is qualified to tell us we are not as he has a certificate that makes him fully eligible to make such statements.

Last edited by ryuurui : 04-10-2011 at 01:47 AM.
(#77 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-10-2011, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
you did not just pull the "Qualified" card out of the troll-bag!
Right after pulling the "not All" card
and then trailing it with the "quick start another ridiculous fight about America, this time vs Canada! That will work to take the heat off my stupid comments!" card

do you realize how NONE of us are qualified to make ANY of the comments we do, especially according to your standards

Am I going to have to preface every single one of my posts with "In my humble, unqualified, personal experience and opinion, I think some, not all, but they do exist in a certain number of ____ may be of the opinion that ____ is ___ etc etc. These views do not reflect those of my neighbors or of the demographics to which I belong." ??!

I don't think you're qualified to tell me that I deserved anything.
I certainly don't think you're qualified to say that Canada is America-lite
You're not even qualified to say NZ is Aus-lite.

You honestly roam these forums looking for any kind of word-hole you can nitpick at and contribute next to nothing yourself. You use such techniques as "not all" and "not qualified to say" etc etc. MMM is a frequent victim of your hypersensitivity to explicit correctness and random desires to attack anything.

99% of this forum, hell the internet, would be erased if we removed all unqualified opinions haha
Wait.. you're the one who said

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
How on earth could anyone possibly disagree with:

Western men generally think Japanese men are effeminate.

?!? -_-
I'm simply telling you HOW via my opinion FFS.

I already let it go before earlier as a simple disagreement. But now you're trying to sell it as an obvious fact.

So stop trying to act like you were simply giving your opinion and I pounced on you. I'm not having a go at you because I think you're being offensive. I'm having a go at you because I think you're WRONG. It's the same for ryuurui and his bigoted opinions on Japanese men (and women) and then backtracking and acting like I'm the one being hypersensitive.

If you can't handle your opinions being scrutinized and rubbished then best not share them.

As for Canada being America-lite. I'm speaking for myself. I can argue that rationale further if you like... but I think you'd be stupid to take issue with that statement especially since you've already taken to ALL Western men with the same brush.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 04-10-2011 at 03:01 AM.
(#78 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-10-2011, 09:45 AM

Trolls are normally like "Ahahaha I'm an evil troll",they normally call themselves trolls. I don't think we should accuse each other of being trolls. Doesn't make a nice forum to go on. Reminds me of one I went on when I was about 14,to be honest.
(#79 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

04-10-2011, 11:39 AM

Well, we are all kids, some more than the others. I, on the other hand, do not like being called stupid, even though sometimes I enjoy being a complete retard, but that is only during my spare time.
(#80 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

04-10-2011, 04:35 PM

Back on Topic, I would say that the answer to the OP's question could be answered in one sentence. I'm gonna give it a go^^

They are not the same size of course and the reason for this is that everything is natural organized in this world. Same with the size of a mans copulatory organ. Woman in Japan in general are much more dainty than there Western conterparts.

I hope that explains mother natur
Closed Thread