Thread: PS3 VS Wii
View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Vin (Offline)
New to JF

11-26-2006, 10:16 PM

Man I wish you guys were at all the conventions I had to go to when my father worked for sony. I don't think you would like the PS3 as much

While it is true that the PS3 and Sony have come very far and seem to be in the same competing standards with a "supercomputer" (lol no such thing as an actual supercomputer) you have to take into account that it is all for show. While they waste their time trying to come up with a way to create something mega new never before seen 'let's catch the audience with this they'll never see it coming' sort of product they never actually spend the time to see how the finished product will work. My father got to test drive a PS3 a while back and he told me then that the graphics are the best things he's seen and it's true they are. But the only problem is that the system regardless of how many times you get it fixed or get a new one will crash. Why? Because it's called having too much crap to distract you from the way it actually functions.

But don't worry Sony is still good at bringing overpriced delayed and malfunctioning products to the US for all of you gamers because they love you (But I still must say that the PS3 and any other sony game products are still good and fun to play with)

On the other hand while the Wii may have a few controller problems they still deliver to the general public. Taking into account that we are all not freaking made of the mula. And while some of you may think that many of the games that a "COMPANY" not nintendo come up with are childish, remember this, You played these games when you were younger and you always brought your friends over to compete against them in these wacky games....so yeah some of them are childish but that's what makes them games and fun. And hey if you're more into roleplaying games there are many of cool ones other than Final fantasy that you can play on a nintendo system. And I am a major Final Fantasy fan.

Oh well my two cents

By the way duck hunt is very cool.

"The view of the world can only be as restricted as you make it to be" Goodbye kiddos I had a fun time but now it must all come to a close.