View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)
back from outer space :D

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
05-02-2007, 02:09 AM

hehe, unfortunatly yes. Hardly anyone has tried to help me (my friends that is) mot people assumed that I could get over the person that hurt me and move on, but noone ever thought about trying to help me untill I started cutting myself. I searched for answers for the longest time, but the only thing that helped was someone that loved me, not like family, but me as being their own, love passion and confort was what would put me to rest and at ease, but everytime something would go wrong and I would lash out from fear of loosing something, but I always hurt the one I loved the most. Thats why I have hardly any friends. But the people here, at JF, I feel loved, but not the love I want. When I met Hisu, I was happy and I steared clear from hurting people, but I ended up hurting myself. The person I loved the most ended up hating me and me him. For lost of our lust, I cant seem to love my BF now because I dont feel that I truly love him anymore, so Im sad and hurt....sometimes I dont feel that I can put the knife away....

the real truth is often the one we dont want to hear
i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone