JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
drakenjecht (Offline)
JF Old Timer

drakens poem - lonely knife - 05-02-2007, 01:58 AM

~deleting deleting~

Last edited by drakenjecht : 05-15-2019 at 03:28 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)
back from outer space :D

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
05-02-2007, 02:00 AM

you love poetry too? I thought you said you couldnt understand its meanings? but even so, it is a really good poem, if you want you can add it to my thread for poems filtering throught your heart

the real truth is often the one we dont want to hear
i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone
(#3 (permalink))
Old
drakenjecht (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-02-2007, 02:02 AM

~deleting deleting~

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
05-02-2007, 02:09 AM

hehe, unfortunatly yes. Hardly anyone has tried to help me (my friends that is) mot people assumed that I could get over the person that hurt me and move on, but noone ever thought about trying to help me untill I started cutting myself. I searched for answers for the longest time, but the only thing that helped was someone that loved me, not like family, but me as being their own, love passion and confort was what would put me to rest and at ease, but everytime something would go wrong and I would lash out from fear of loosing something, but I always hurt the one I loved the most. Thats why I have hardly any friends. But the people here, at JF, I feel loved, but not the love I want. When I met Hisu, I was happy and I steared clear from hurting people, but I ended up hurting myself. The person I loved the most ended up hating me and me him. For lost of our lust, I cant seem to love my BF now because I dont feel that I truly love him anymore, so Im sad and hurt....sometimes I dont feel that I can put the knife away....

i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone
(#5 (permalink))
Old
drakenjecht (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-02-2007, 02:13 AM

~deleting deleting~

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

05-02-2007, 02:20 AM

im a writer, its what I do best. I write about how things go about in my life, people hurt me and I never understand why. but if someone writes a poem and they think it sucks, I read it and I always seem to find the good in it, and they always feel happy that I can relate to them. its just the way I am, I can see your fears but I also see your greatness

(#7 (permalink))
Old
drakenjecht (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-02-2007, 02:22 AM

~deleting deleting~

(#8 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
05-02-2007, 02:24 AM

wait how many people know each other phisically?

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

05-02-2007, 02:24 AM

Drakey:
fear is to hurt and to hate but desire to love and be open, to love and be free a fear to die but to cry on free will to only be at state with the one you want to see.

do you understand?

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

05-02-2007, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokunin View Post
wait how many people know each other phisically?

me and sen8890, lolz