View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Xlll (Offline)
JF Regular

05-21-2007, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostBlade
I don't think you actually teach throughout the whole day. It's a pretty relaxing job from what I read with little responsibility. You just sit on your ass the entire time before you are called up to do some English exercises with the kids at a certain time in the day. There's lots of free time and little stress. While you're waiting to be called up you can just sit there and listen to the teacher and kids as they interact in Japanese, or you can study Japanese. You're only dealing with English when it's your time. Again, this is what I read and I'm sure most of it is true.
Thanks for the brief insight, but like Jason pointed out its not very fun doing nothing especially on a job. Though I wouldn't mind unless the girls are very beautiful and I can stare at them all day, but I'm only saying that now since I'm still basically teenager. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you by the way? I'm 16 if you were wondering. Also, what made you set your eyes on Hyogo (Kobe) and Osaka? Since I'm quite curious myself in looking for a great place to live and work in.