View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
GhostBlade (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-21-2007, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlll View Post
Thanks for the brief insight, but like Jason pointed out its not very fun doing nothing especially on a job. Though I wouldn't mind unless the girls are very beautiful and I can stare at them all day, but I'm only saying that now since I'm still basically teenager. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you by the way? I'm 16 if you were wondering. Also, what made you set your eyes on Hyogo (Kobe) and Osaka? Since I'm quite curious myself in looking for a great place to live and work in.
You don't always teach high school students. Sometimes you get assigned middle schools so checking out the girls if they're still in middle school may be a litle creepy. I'll be 21 in a few months. Jeez, I'm getting old. I can't believe I will be that old since I still feel like a teenager so I may even forget that I'm a dirty old man and look at the high school girls myself. :P Anyway, I'm curious in Kobe and Osaka because they're big cities with lots to do and they're close by other cities like Kyoto. I've always read that Osaka is a pretty cool place and Kobe seems to be nice as well. Samokan's description of Osaka and Kobe were pretty interesting so that got my eyes set on those two cities.

Last edited by GhostBlade : 05-21-2007 at 10:08 PM.