View Single Post
(#329 (permalink))
Old
Takushimazu (Offline)
New to JF

05-31-2007, 09:15 AM

すごい!

Everyone here is so helpful! ありがとうございます!

First of all.. on the issue of being a 外国人, When I was there recently everyone seemed to be curiously interested in seeing a 外国人 walk down the street holding a Japanese girls hand. But I never experienced anything bad as a direct result of me being a 外国人.

About my degree... you guys must be thinking of the american version of the word "College"? I am currently living in England and University comes after college. I think it would be better to go on to do a University degree after my college but most are 2-4 years long! and I would have to spend 2-4 years away from my fiancee!

So I asked specifically about "under qualified workers" because I don't think I am as smart as your average 外国人 who moves to Japan. As for type of work, I am currently studying Graphic design but would settle for any job that pays the rent.. as long as I can be with my fiancee.

And finally.. as for learning to be fluent in Japanese.. Nyororin-さま, you really don't think that in one year I will be fluent? ...then how can I learn faster?? I have to live there in one year! so please tell me how I can make it possible??

Thank you for all of your help guys!! ありがとうございます!!

Last edited by Takushimazu : 05-31-2007 at 09:17 AM.