(#38 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
06-08-2007, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatredcopter View Post
I lived in Nagoya for 1 year - it's the fourth largest city in Japan, and it is big enough so that a westerner can still integrate into Japan without being totally cut off from what they are used to back where they came from. Plus, Nagoya has many many parks, and the city is very clean and much nicer looking than Tokyo. Tokyo is a mess of concrete and people - it's a great place for shopping and having fun, but man, I wouldn't wanna live there.
Hmph - it sounds better if you refer to Nagoya as the third largest metropolitan area in Japan... Which it is. Fourth makes it sound smaller than it is, and really, Tokyo and Yokohama had might as well be one big city.

I keep meaning to ask you - exactly *where* in Nagoya were you? (Feel free to go into detail, I`ll know where you`re talking about.)

I`m really quite thrilled to have another Nagoya supporter on here. I`d never choose to live anywhere else.

Back on topic though -
What food exactly do you want to eat? Is it something that you can`t prepare from raw ingredients?

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.