View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
06-13-2007, 05:49 PM

Kawaiineko - I seriously and honestly believe that you need some sort of anger management help of some sort. I mean this entirely truthfully, and not in an insulting way. I am only concerned.

Everything I quoted came directly from your messages. If you do not think so, please read over the messages you have posted - and if you don`t recall writing those things I would check who has been using your account.

The one who has problems with over reacting is you - You reacted the same way in the food topic (And no, it wasn`t in response to anything I said, so you can`t blame it on me.)

I don`t understand your preoccupation with people assuming things about you... I have no idea what you think we`re assuming, but so far I have done nothing but respond directly to things you have specifically written.

Anyway, I will continue to reply to your posts and the posts of others in order to spread facts and to try to eliminate misconceptions and stereotypes. I do indeed live in Japan, have lived here quite a while, and I really don`t like people spreading misinformation about the country I call home. If you happen to fall into that category, I`m not going to give you special treatment. Already someone has posted in this thread in response to something you have said, taking it as a statement of fact (because that is how the message was worded - it doesn`t matter what your intent was.)

Either way, I will state for the record in reply to your questions.... No, wait. Actually, I have already addressed all the bits. If anyone actually wants to know the answers to Kawaiineko`s questions, or wants to know the ACTUAL state of things in Japan, please read what I, Jason, and Hatredcopter have written.
Kawaiineko is stating opinion and hearsay as fact - It should be taken with a grain of salt.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.