View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
06-13-2007, 06:04 PM

well when you say so and so is much better or owns somthing else, it will tend to stir up somthing.

and like i said many times you cant compare the 2.
in both styles you use your Entire bottle.

Breakdancing is a little more complicated as there is 2 main styles and 2 stages.

We got Freezers and power moves. And you got the toprock stage and you got your downrock.

Toprock is the dancing style and downrock is the sixstep and the power move that follows.

Both stages are danced to music, and the close you can follow a beat the better you are.

Popping, theres few differnt styles but the Routine is basicly the same every time.

You basicly just start dancing to the beat, using methods of Popping, glides, locking, ticking, tutting, etc. etc.

Cept in Popping the beat is crucial, if you miss a beat, then you pretty much suck or ruined your Routine.

Both require skill, cept Breakdancing is more physically intensive.
hence why although i love both arts to death, but I still find that Break dancing is more difficult to master.

To me saying popping is much better then breakdancing is like hearing some one say Pocket/Gem Fighter is better then the original Street Fighter 2=P

your saying a dance form is better then what it spawned from.

I live the life style and a true believer that for 4 elements of hip hop are the true greats and will continue to be that way for all time.

Dj, Mc, Beatbox, and Bboying.

i know your trying not to argue but with bold comments and thread topic such as yours, its hard not to defend bboying.

MR.JF & Jf God
heres a personal Ty to all who voted and participated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER8CsVuTNY

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=housetek
please check out the videos and subscribe!

feel free to pm/aim/msn me for any Q's on Japan