(#24 (permalink))
Old
Harima_Hario (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Harima_Hario
12-16-2006, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku8 View Post
ok il try and stay calm here, WTH how could you diss kingdom hearts 2 its one of the best games this year, if you diliked it you missed out on a great game
its far from one of the best games of the year. i would give it a 7 out of 10 if i was reviewing it. but its not a shallow and souless game like Amon the devilman makes out. When i was playing it i was experiencing some crappy level design, some of the worlds were incredibly shallow (pirates of the caribbean) and some were even basic rehashes from the first game. What made it a good game though, was the excellent action battle system, hi-quality story and beautiful level design (tron). It does have its problems like most games but its good game overall.

If there was going to be a game of the year, i would have listed it here but its not strictly an rpg more like an adventure game in the same veign as Zelda. Which would be Okami, i had a pleasure playing it from start to finish and everything was incredibly polished and beautiful. Nothing ive played so far this year has come close, well apart from Twilight Princess but im no-where near finishing that yet.