View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

06-20-2007, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Wow, 111 and 114 years old. It is hard to imagine people being alive for that long. But since Japanese take care of themselves so well, they live longer then any other people on earth.

Hey Guys, this is interesting, I read somewhere some time ago, that if the world was free of sickness, bacteria, and all that other viral crap, humans could live to be 200 yrs. old. Our organs have the ability to work for that long, and if they were replaced, you could live longer. Imagine how much knowledge you would gain! Amazing!

Oh, and those parents want to sue that company for 75 million yen?! That's nuts. He was probably playing around maybe no one knew he was eating, maybe he wasn't even beling watched, but it sounds like a freak accident.
we could live 200yrs old.such a pity that the world is full of bacteria and other harmful things.For some reason every time i think of the future i imagine it to be like in the movies.Flying cars ppl living in this world without seeing trees,grass etc.like in the newer star wars movies..or like in the fifth element.maybe ppl living on the other planets as well.
Technology is developing so fast.In 1949 Popular Mechanics said that computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.Look the computers now.And it was said only 58 years ago. I wonder what may happen in the next 60 years.
The only good thing that i have heard is that we soon do not have naphtha(petroleum) any more so we can't drive with cars who need that.air pollution would not be that massive like it's now. And then instead of buying a car ppl would buy a horse. But then again there are these cars that do not need petroleum.And to think about all the factories how much they hurt our atmosphere. .Sometimes i think what would life be without all these inventions.
living at the age of 114 is a miracle.^^i wish many years for them to come.

that kid story is a pity.I blame the parents.It's their fault.They should have kept an eye on him more properly.It's wrong to blame others.I deeply feel sorry for their loss.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.-- Albert Camus