Thread: Help
View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
forgottenbravery (Offline)
New to JF

06-25-2007, 10:16 PM

well hatredwhatever, have you ever actually tried to learn another language out of a book, it doesn't work (believe me if it did i wouldn't even be on this site). and wether or not it was graceful or not is yours and only your opinion. if mabey you would of thought of different ways to express it.......

and to you other 2:
Whats wrong with posting this i've also gone through the forums or threads what ever you call them and other people ask this EXACT question so whats so wrong with ME asking.( I don't see you getting Your panties in a knot over their EXACT SAME QUESTIONS). that is what this site is for, isn't it? (well part of it).

enyafriend:
I did ask a specific question i couldn't find and infact it is my only question: i want to know the pronouns. I don't care about how to say i love you, or hi, i actually want to learn and you have to start out with things like pronouns, verbs, nouns etc. But NOOOO i ask one question and instantly ya'll are all like "don't start a new thread...it not good"

seiryuu:

Who..are..you..to say that the world revolves around me! you don't have a clue do you? if you read everything, hatredwhatever completely shut me off and its not hatreds place or yours or even enyafriends to tell me what to do if you don't like it then just ignore it. you don't tell me "OH DON'T POST ANOTHER ONE ITS CLUTTERING UP THIS ENDLESS PAGEs QUESTIONS" i..can...if ...i ...want.. to!

and finally musashi:
Thank you i've seen your name many a time trying to help out.

"the only way into heaven is through the grave"