JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
forgottenbravery (Offline)
New to JF

Question Help - 06-17-2007, 10:05 PM

Can somebody help me with japanese i don't know any and want to know!

"the only way into heaven is through the grave"

Last edited by forgottenbravery : 06-17-2007 at 10:08 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
06-17-2007, 10:10 PM

Hi! I'm Japanese. I can teach you Japanese.

Try talking to him....or her...who ever that is....

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#3 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

06-19-2007, 04:35 AM

well if you don't mind can we start out with pronouns, I, you, we, they, he ,she. and if there is a plural way to say any of these like you guys, or something i would also like to know

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Hatredcopter (Offline)
In the middle of nowhere!

06-19-2007, 04:58 AM

Buy a book or look at websites. It's kind of a lot to ask people to just teach you Japanese - aside from that, there are many threads on this board already that answer your questions.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

06-20-2007, 09:49 PM

wow your name hatredcopter suits you, jeez Its not like i was asking you personally! SOME people might not mind helping me out personally. and i've only asked one question and its already blown up in my face. YOU really know how to make someone feel special!

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Hatredcopter (Offline)
In the middle of nowhere!

06-20-2007, 11:39 PM

Whether or not people here are willing to help you out directly, my point is that the questions you are asking about are already posted in numerous places across this forum. Furthermore, learning from an actual book or an academic website would help you a lot more than some forum posts. There are lots of free resources out there that would get you started in the right direction.

"Can somebody help me with japanese i don't know any and want to know!" is not exactly the most graceful way of asking for someone to help you with your Japanese.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Seiryuu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-21-2007, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgottenbravery View Post
wow your name hatredcopter suits you, jeez Its not like i was asking you personally! SOME people might not mind helping me out personally. and i've only asked one question and its already blown up in my face. YOU really know how to make someone feel special!
A thing to ponder:

THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU. If you want something, you ask for it politely. What everyone else did was merely point you in the way of some links that could help you.

I can't believe I have to deal with this kind of thing on this forum too.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
enyafriend (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-21-2007, 09:11 AM

Unfortunately (or otherwise), I'm all for what Hatredcopter and Seiryuu said.

Honestly, if you or to those of you who kept starting out new threads seeking out people who can teach them Japanese, it's best that all of you begin by going through existing threads like http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...nslations.html
Nihongo de Asobo!
and start of from page one and move your way up. Jot them or copy them down as you go along.

These threads exist for a purpose. So make use of them before you even start to begin a new thread of your own. But then again, if you have something specific to ask or unsure of, by all means, please ask. There are many of us who will gladly answer them for you.

Hokkaido e ikitai........
(#9 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

06-25-2007, 10:16 PM

well hatredwhatever, have you ever actually tried to learn another language out of a book, it doesn't work (believe me if it did i wouldn't even be on this site). and wether or not it was graceful or not is yours and only your opinion. if mabey you would of thought of different ways to express it.......

and to you other 2:
Whats wrong with posting this i've also gone through the forums or threads what ever you call them and other people ask this EXACT question so whats so wrong with ME asking.( I don't see you getting Your panties in a knot over their EXACT SAME QUESTIONS). that is what this site is for, isn't it? (well part of it).

enyafriend:
I did ask a specific question i couldn't find and infact it is my only question: i want to know the pronouns. I don't care about how to say i love you, or hi, i actually want to learn and you have to start out with things like pronouns, verbs, nouns etc. But NOOOO i ask one question and instantly ya'll are all like "don't start a new thread...it not good"

seiryuu:

Who..are..you..to say that the world revolves around me! you don't have a clue do you? if you read everything, hatredwhatever completely shut me off and its not hatreds place or yours or even enyafriends to tell me what to do if you don't like it then just ignore it. you don't tell me "OH DON'T POST ANOTHER ONE ITS CLUTTERING UP THIS ENDLESS PAGEs QUESTIONS" i..can...if ...i ...want.. to!

and finally musashi:
Thank you i've seen your name many a time trying to help out.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
06-25-2007, 10:26 PM

First of all, it's really sad that people got this annoying need to start fighting and bitching eachother. I know, that I as a free human, can just choose to not look at these threads, but seriously? It's a forum. Everything is written. Before you start taking eachothers replies as an insult, then remember that the way to express the words in person, can not be written down. Ones attitude and mood can be assisted by smilies, but not all members on here uses those. That does NOT mean they're evil and only has crashing your ego on their minds.

To your statement of it not being possible to read you to a language; not true. I learned german ONLY by reading german magazines. I know it's different when german does not contain kanji or whatever signs, but it still makes your statement wrong.

As to end this whole VERY long reply, I can only suggest you to check out the 'Learning Japanese' threads, contact people who offers help etc etc.
Good luck with it. ^__^v

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast