Thread: Ali Project
View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
STRAWBERR1 (Offline)
New to JF

07-19-2007, 11:54 AM

Gah, I know the links look like advertising or whatever, but it works if you click them XD

ALI PROJECT - 幻想庭園 : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 月蝕グランギニョル : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 星月夜 : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 未來のイヴ : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 地獄の季節 : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 阿修羅姫 : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 赤と黒 : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - Nostalgia : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Every song I have with ALI PROJECT (I have more than these, but the ones I uploaded is the best of those I have) is spelled with Japanese letters, but funny as it is, I have one single song - Nostalgia - that is spelled with regular letters o_O Just wanted to point that out, as it kind of is boring-fun if you get what I mean?