View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-10-2007, 06:18 PM

Quote:
to be more specific.. the wii is aimed at casual and harcore alike.. its aimed at casual to get a wider audience in by making them participate with the remote and the sensor and all that. for the hardcore gamers, they have remade games specifically for the system so they can try their favorites in a totally new way

although i definetely would love to get a ps3 too :-)
Nintendo has made the statement themselves that Wii is aimed at the general auidence aka casual gamers...Then who are you defending!!!

Quote:
well, i would consider myself a hardcore gamer, i dont have a fancy HD tv either, but i love the Wii, and my Xbox 360, and if i ever got a PS3, i would have to spend who knows how much on an HD tv to make the graphics look anywhere near good
You are very very misinformed here then. I am done.

Quote:
After much thought. I have 1 xhance to get a new console. That can be either PS3, Xbox 360 and a Wii.

Since all my friends are PS3 haters and have an Xbox360 and some a Wii. I decided to get a PS3, and plsu, I prefer the look and games that are coming out on PS3 more.

Assassin's creed looks amazing.
Heavenly sword,
Warhawk,
Lair.

All win.
Exactly I haven't got a clue what people are smoking. PS3 games beat anythng that 360 has to offer and Wii well I don't know what to say. As for motion sensing controller then sixaxis controller is also a motion sensor and is a PS3 controller.

Light today has dawned on my wooden head.