(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-16-2007, 09:45 PM

Name: Tatsu
Height: 5'10''
Weight:a bit heavy, very built with muscles
Weapon: 3 ft. Celtic sword named Sora (sky) the sword has a green hilt, with a grayish blade, and a long spear about 5ft. called Inferno. The spear is all red, with yellow beads attached to it.
Further Details: Tatsu is a young adult, with a wise man's mind. Tatsu is in search of the Silver Dragon who took the life of his lover, Shima. Shima died by the dragon and her soul entered a magic Elvish jewel. The jewel was embedded into Tatsu's right arm so her spirit will always be with him. The jewel gave him enhanced strength and the ability to use Elvish magic without the aid of items. Later, his right arm was eaten by the Silver Dragon and the dragon also scratched out his right eye, thus he lost the jewel and his lovers soul. He know has a fake metal arm that is almost useless, but it can move. He seeks to kill the dragon and has dedicated his life to it, he also hates himself for Shima's death. He stays away from others, and doesn't communicate with people except for lost children
Appearance: Has shoulder-length black hair. Wears a small mask to cover his right eye. His hair is placed lazily over the mask, and the right side of his face. He wears a brown robe/cape with a green tunic with a white shirt underneath the tunic. The right arm has a very long sleev so noone sees my fake arm. My left arm has no sleeve, and all my muscles on my arm are visible, also wears white baggy pants (almost a silk material), with black leather boots. Also has a belt full of pouches with Elvish items used for casting magic.
Team: Agrees to Ichirin's team request....
City: Not really a city, Dragon Mountains, the outskirts of Disan, the sailor city. I am making my way to Disan for clues.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 01-16-2007 at 09:49 PM.