View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-16-2007, 10:16 PM

Ichirin-
I could hear Seagulls, I could hear ships being unloaded with fish.
'Aah, Disan, probably the nicest town around these places.'
Everyone i passed said friendly goodmorning, it cleared my heart with all my misery. I unbuttoned my fair coat and let a cool breeze fly in, it was a hot day. A great day to start...(my face stopped smiling, it turned into a serious face) Yes, it's about time I'd start this so called quest. I walked into what I thought to be a merchant, when I entered I noticed this wasn't a merchant, it was a pirates-pub. I must've gone into an alley or something. I asked the landlady if she could give me some sake. I was listening to what the pirates were saying. There were talking about dragons, and there stench of some sort. I've only met one dragon in my life, the one who killed...my parents. The landlady threw the sake into my hands. I nipped from the sake, though i was under-aged she seemed to have no trouble serving me alcohol. I spitted out the sake, someone must've tricked me. They've putted cod-liver in this. It's about time I'd leave, I don't want any trouble. I putted the sake back down and stood up, leaving for the doorway a pirate who apperantly never heard of washing before blocked the way.
'You ain't leaving today, rich boy, i'd like to have those fine clothes of yours'
I smiled to what he had to say. He thought he could take me alone ?
'You better watch yourself, you might leave this place without clothes !' i answered the pirate.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here