Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-16-2007, 10:30 PM

Dragon's mountain was colder then usual. The wind whistled on into the sky. The sun shined brightly on my face. There were no dragon's resting here today. The damn forked-tongued beasts must be off preying on people, I thought to myself. I walked forward onto a ledge that overlooked the port city of Disan, my boots clicked on the hard stone. The sun lit up the entire ocean... it was sparkling.

"another day with no kill" I muttered to myself. It was time to decend into Disan and look for clues on the Silver Dragon. I began to walk down my usual trail while bitting on a piece of hard bread.

"this sucks..." I tossed the bread off the cliff and a nearby passing bird picked it up. A few minutes passed and Disan was close. I could see the city's gates from the mountain road. A guard was at the gates ready to check out any entering travelers.

I approached the gate and the guard gave me his usual glance. He knew better then to stop me, we had had many run ins in the past, ans they all resulted in me getting by him, while he lay on the ground crying to mommy.

Without any grief from the guardsman, I walked into the busy town.
I decided to go to the Sailor's pub and start searching there for clues on my dragon...