View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-16-2007, 10:32 PM

Name: Unknown (goes by Nozomi)
Hight:6'2''
Weight/Body Tone:Thin, and sexy. Nice curves.
Weapon: twin Kodachi and With a iron spikes around the black Hilt. among other ninja tools
Hair colorRed
Eye colorPurple, red pupil
This is the idea I have but with a different face a happy face like this one
Cloths: Tight Ninja Cloths
Back ground story:
I awake naked to a slightly warm, charred, and barren ground. What ever vegetation was left was on fire. I stood up “Where am I”, I though… I look around at the unfamiliar scene … my thoughts ajar. Taking another revision on to my thoughts only to realize I don’t know my own name… Numbness is all I can feel. I try to think of a name, any name… noting comes. Then I feel some thing pulling at my mind a presence, I reach out to something, I cant see it but its just in front of me. Reaching out to I try to grasp it, but touch nothing. Once again I try to think, try to remember, just one thing, only the moment I awoke. Moving left I look down from a cliff, to a village ablaze. The village was at the lowest part in a valley surrounded by mountains.

Down I walk to the village following a path of charred vegetation from the point were I assumed consciousness. “This is the first day of my life” I thought to myself. The weather was hot and dry yet nothing around the chard vegetation was on fire. When I finally reach the village the blaze had died and the sun began to set. I began to search for survivors but give up in my futile attempt, every one is dead. “Why…why am I here. Why am I alive.” I said under my breath. Once again I feel the Shadow of something around me. I reach for it only to be come to the same conclusion of nothing. “What was that? WHO’S THERE??” I Scream. No one answered. My head still fuzzy I conclude that it was noting… just my imagination.

The smell of burring wood and blood killed my thoughts. I could see another glow on the horizon. “More fires?” I thought while clasping my head tiring to remember. A slight cool wind gusted lightly by while looking down at my bare breasts. My naked body shivered from the sudden breeze. I searched for something to cover me. “Not much to work with.” I thought. A slightly burnt deer skin in a lukewarm puddle was all that I could find “What happened here?” I said to myself as I dried the deer skin over a fire on some remaining wood. I sat on the warm ground and pondered, “What could have done this, why can’t I remember anything…” The ground seemed to be cooling now. “The only sure way” I said out loud to myself, “is to follow this Fire trail to where it started”

Burnt remains of wood and stone glisten with wet dew in the morning sun. Three days had pasted since weather had changed; the sun was partially blocked by massive thunder clouds coming from the west.

11 years later in search for my meaning, my search for my reason for being here, I have learned what happened. On the day of my awaking, dragons appeared in the mountains. People say they destroyed every thing in that valley, every around them, ever thing except me.

Powers:mind powers of some kind (cant control very well)
Perks Happy go lucky girl, mostly looks at the brighter side of things,don't see other peoples flaws, Can change a mood(for the better) faster than you can say "hormone imbalance"
Flaws: A little too perky, acts a little childish, cries, unsure about herself sometimes. Likes to eat a lot. (high metabolisms) a little selfish. unaware that she had another personally
Team:Ichirin, still possibly Tatsu
City: Tracking (Following) a strange man in a Brown Cloak (Lost) TT_TT

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-18-2007 at 10:27 PM.