Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
DarkLuminosity (Offline)
New to JF

01-16-2007, 10:36 PM

I'm new to this so do not lapidate meh!! X3!! (I already played that ype of game, but that's my first time *serious* and *in english* X_x)

Name : Emiko (That's a girl name DUH)
Height : 5"8
Weight : Really light... ( So when there's to much wind I'm the first to leave the floor!)
Weapon : No weapon for the moment ( Carefull for the slaps!))-_- But I learn easily and fast!
Furter Details :
Nothing enteresting, really. I'm not like all of those heroes who save the world. I'm living with my Grandpa (All my nomad family leaved the place, but I'm still with my granpa who's healt wasn't good enough for me to leave too.) in the middle of nowhere In Bachuu . No really. Why do I have to live in the middle of the desert?? Everyone tells me I'm kind of weird (that's humour, but no one understands mine!)... and I guess it's true ^^;. I can stop breathing for hours, can stop to sleep for months, and I don't need to eat much! Easy to take care of myself!

Physical :Light Brown Red-head, with green/blue/gray eyes (eye changes depending of my feelings) (hairs look like gold in the moon light, and like fire in the sun light :3)
Team: well, I don't belong to any team for now... Nobodies love me? *puppy eyes*

City : Bachuu (GET ME OUT OF HERE MY GRANPA IS DRIVING ME INSANE!)

Oreta tsubasa wo habatakase,
Subete wo keshite miseyou
Itsu no hi ka owari wo mukaeru
Saigo no kane ga nariyamu made

Last edited by DarkLuminosity : 01-16-2007 at 11:39 PM.