View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-16-2007, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichirin View Post
an other girl came up, standing next to the girl i appointed, i didn't matter to me. I heard by her footsteps that she left.

'Death starts with silence, Silence starts with one.' i answered him. 'The girl is ''one''.'

'You could say it wrong place wrong time, but i call it just plain bad luck, being killed by a 15-year old brat, cause thats what they call me.'

When the girl was really close i stepped to her and asked her the same questions again. 'What's your name and why are you here ?'.
She smelled nice, she smelled like flowers, flowers caught in a wind, blossoms carried by the wind.

I laid my right hand on her head, from my sleeve there was a bracelet hanging out, it was a blue (christian) cross. My left hand touched her shoulder, out of that sleeve there was hanging a white circle with a hole in the middle.

I watched back that the warrior couldn't hear us whispering.

'Don't fear, i'm not going to hurt you.' i whispered in her ear.
As I move over to the building Man with smoking hands gets closer, know i can clearly see that he has something in his hands, he is also wearing a blind fold, and A brat to boot.

I get too close an he is now talking to me,why? then he puts his hand on my head he whispers in my ear " Don't fear, I'm not going to hurt you." I see some dead body's behind him

"Fear?" I said "Why would any one Fear a brat like you" I slap his hand away.

And Jump back in a defensives stance "How rude I can take care of myself" I said in a perky voice.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-17-2007 at 06:59 AM.