View Single Post
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
"oh my name is Nozomi, whats yours?" the ninja girl says after taking a big gulp of cold milk.

"The name is Tatsu, as for the boy. I don't think I personally know him. But I am drawn to him. I can feel that we both lost people who we cherished."

The girl wasn't really paying attention to me. She was to busy throwing pieces of pork down her throat.

I cleared my throat so she'd look at me. "Are you listening?" I said a bit irritated.

"not really.." replied Nozomi bluntly. "I'll listen after this bite!"

The waitress came up to the table with the rest of Nozomi's food. Nozomi was taking the plates off of the waitress's tray before she even reached the table. The waitress looked at my annoyed face and said:
"Excuse me Sir but I just want to make sure that you can pay for all this....."

I looked the waitress right in the eyes and didn't say a thing at first...
" Who knows, I don't know if I have enough...put the rest on a tab. I'll pay for it next time. The name's Tatsu."

I toss the waitress 4 gold pieces. "if this can't cover it. then.... oh well."

"TAAA... MMMM THAT WAS GOOD. Thanks" I said gulping down the last of my milk, "You Look Like a dragon Hunter with that Sword of yours?" Pointing at the sword on side the table "... So why do you feel this connection to this Brat? ...Well Lets get going, Shall we?"

The puzzled look on hes face told me that He didn't know what i was talking about "To find that Kid. Where else. He didn't look like He would hurt some one but we should find him just the same." What do you say team up with me? Know I noticed the man sitting behind me "..."

PS. Tenchu Please don't change my characters mind set (no prolem right know) i didnt see your post till after i sent mine.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-17-2007 at 03:32 AM.