(#129 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-18-2007, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
"I only remember that day...the time we spent with every other summer together." But I only remember seen his face. "I don't even know my name" I paused, "You, do you know my name?" I said urgently It was so long ago, you were so young, but YOU MUST KNOW my name, you must!" He said noting the look on his face said that he had forgotten long ago, after all we would only meet ever so little. "Then I still don't know who I am. Where I'm from." I started to cry, "Then my journey continues. I was so close." I could no longer fight the tears that came, now in a constant stream. I sat on my knees Ichirin had covered me with the riped cloak.
I gently lay Nozomi's head on my lap, overlapping it with my face.

'It'll be allright, once it'll be the same, and questions will be found.' I said to her.

It was an intense moment, though my sight is lost i could see her clearly, I remembered how she used to look. She was crying, my lap was starting to get wet of her tears, but it didn't matter to me. I was thinking back of the old days. I tried to remember how my parents looked like, i dug into my past, trying to look for memories of us together. I didn't found happy moments, I only could remember the assault on my parents. I started to cry aswell. A tear rolling from Nozomi's cheek fell onto my lap, a tear falling from my cheek fell upon it. The same spot, does this mean anything. I looked up, up to the sun, she was bright and her warmth covered my face. Then i looked down, down where i belonged, here.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here