01-18-2007, 06:06 PM

***What kind of past do you want me to write? Ichirin's background info?***
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-18-2007, 06:20 PM

Quote:
**in Nozomis mind, (Past somewhere)-- "Ichirin, Hey Ichirin you day dreaming again? I ask lying down my back of the wood roof/catwalk staring to the eastern sun rise "Do you think we should tell your mom? you don't think it will come back?" I ask looking in his direction "**
**okay, I don't know his background that well, so I don't know where I go with this, later if Ichirin himself doesn't like it, I'll edit it. ***

Ichirin-

Ichirin stands up from the roof. The new sun is so beautiful. The oranges, and reds. Fill the clouds with it's beautiful color.

Ichirin looks at Nozomi "I don't think we should tell my mom...she wouldn't understand...." Ichirin climbs down the roof, turns back and says to Nozomi. "You want to go now?"
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 07:12 PM

"I think so too... who knows maybe it was just a dream" I say. Hes mother even more impatient shouts in a stern voice " Ichirin , ***** hurry up your food is getting cold!" with her hands on her hips," sorry ok" I say climbing down the ladder "oh ***** After break fast help me with the dishes" she says. "Ok Auntly"

We Finish breakfast, as i start to help ichirin mother with the dish when she said "Fetch some lantern oil from the cellar would you deary we're running low" the cellar was out side not connected to the house. It was in the wood shed which was in the back of the house, I head out side "I'll go with" Ichinin replies to his mother "Im sorry Ichirn but could you be a dear and go get some water from the Well?" We nead it for the trip to day", "Oh alright mom" he replies. I head down to the cellar, "Its cold down here" ok up at the Ladder to the top of the hatch which was 15 or 20 feet above me the cellar was used to store assortments of food. lantern oil was also down here. I hear a scream its auntly! I head up the latter I reach the top and look out though the shack door. The peering In the front door of our house I a dragon. Massive Silver Wings where all i could see from the back of the house, the one I had seen the night before, I can see Ichirin watching from the Well. I want to scream but i can't. Then it took one enormous breath, Fire consumed the house seconds before I lose my balance and fall,the shed is engulfed in flames All goes black. Last thing I remember seeing is Ichirin watching standing in front of the Well leaning...

*(The ***** is for her name (she still doesn't know her name) You can go back to the Present if you want now)

Bold Well: if you cant tell by now I was hoping he would fall in the well ^_^;;*

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-19-2007 at 05:18 AM.
(#124 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-18-2007, 07:53 PM

Ichirin-

A massive dragon appears at our house. I don't know why was it sent after my father, who is a Dragon Killer? Father runs into the house to get my mother. He has his usual huge black sword. As he runs into the house the dragon engulfs the entire house with it's flame. I go to run to the house but the dragon's flame burns my face. My vision goes black. My face burns so bad. I can feel the flesh burning over my eyes sealing them closed.

"MOTHER! FATHEERRR!" I scream out in pain. I can here their screams. I lose my balance. My head is whirling. I can hear the dragon's roars of laughter.

I lose myself and fall backwards into the well.... **just like Kuroneko wanted**
(#125 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 08:20 PM

*thanks ^_^ there was a reason for that.*

**Present**

"MuHa ha, so how is it to lose you parents again?" the shadow said to Ichirin "I time is short and my pations is growing thin" the shadow said looking at the young man "time to Die... this time for REAL!" The beast raises his hand ready to strike " DIE....." the shadow pauses, with a sick look on his face "AHHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU STUPID BITCH!!!" It scrams in a low yet loud voice, falling keens to the ground, gabbing his head " FUCK GET OUT" it says "No don't hurt ICHIRIN" I scream "don't"

I wake up, no cloths on but instinctively rush to Ichirin side, hes on the ground I go to him "Ichirin are you ok?"i ask "Is me its mee SH, Sh.." I cant remember my name.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-19-2007 at 05:21 AM.
(#126 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-18-2007, 08:29 PM

***Ichirin is back, so he can retake over his character***
(#127 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-18-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
*thanks ^_^ there was a reason for that.*

**Present**

"MuHa ha, so how is it to lose you parents again?" the shadow said to Ichirin "I time is short and my pations is growing thin" the shadow said looking at the young man "time to Die... this time for REAL!" The beast raises his hand ready to strike " DIE....." the shadow pauses "AHHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU STUPID BITCH!!!" It scrams in a low yet loud voice, falling keens to the ground, gabbing his head " FUCK GET OUT" it says "No don't hurt ICHIRIN" I scream "don't"

I wake up, no cloths on but instinctively rush to Ichirin side, hes on the ground I go to him "Ichirin are you ok?"i ask "Is me its mee SH, Sh" I cant remember my name
'Don't worry about me...' I answered her.

My cloak was slightly ripped and i could feel pain, though i didn't have a scratch myself. I watched at Nozomi, my blindfold was torn off in the battle. Beautiful red eyes sparkled in the sunlight. The eyes were cute and had a red pupil, just like dragons have. My eyes hurted, they haven't had sunlight on them for a long while, though i still can't see, the sun burned on my eyes.

'I saw it too, I saw our past together.' i said to Nozomi while covering my eyes with my hand, trying to block the sunlight reaching my eyes.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 08:55 PM

"I only remember that day...the time we spent with every other summer together." But I only remember seen his face. "I don't even know my name" I paused, "You, do you know my name?" I said urgently "It was so long ago, you were so young, but YOU MUST KNOW my name, you must!" He said noting the look on his face said that he had forgotten long ago, after all we would only meet ever so little. "Then I still don't know who I am. Where I'm from." I started to cry, "Then my journey continues. I was so close." I could no longer fight the tears that came, now in a constant stream. I sat on my knees Ichirin had covered my naked body with the riped cloak.

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-18-2007 at 09:00 PM.
(#129 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-18-2007, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
"I only remember that day...the time we spent with every other summer together." But I only remember seen his face. "I don't even know my name" I paused, "You, do you know my name?" I said urgently It was so long ago, you were so young, but YOU MUST KNOW my name, you must!" He said noting the look on his face said that he had forgotten long ago, after all we would only meet ever so little. "Then I still don't know who I am. Where I'm from." I started to cry, "Then my journey continues. I was so close." I could no longer fight the tears that came, now in a constant stream. I sat on my knees Ichirin had covered me with the riped cloak.
I gently lay Nozomi's head on my lap, overlapping it with my face.

'It'll be allright, once it'll be the same, and questions will be found.' I said to her.

It was an intense moment, though my sight is lost i could see her clearly, I remembered how she used to look. She was crying, my lap was starting to get wet of her tears, but it didn't matter to me. I was thinking back of the old days. I tried to remember how my parents looked like, i dug into my past, trying to look for memories of us together. I didn't found happy moments, I only could remember the assault on my parents. I started to cry aswell. A tear rolling from Nozomi's cheek fell onto my lap, a tear falling from my cheek fell upon it. The same spot, does this mean anything. I looked up, up to the sun, she was bright and her warmth covered my face. Then i looked down, down where i belonged, here.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#130 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-18-2007, 09:07 PM

***just a reminder, as you guys are doing this, I am fighting Tenchu.

The sun is rising, so our fight already ended. He went to an inn with his child lover, and I left Disan. But I return in the afternoon, so right now I am not in Disan yet****