JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#221 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-22-2007, 09:51 PM

***Light's girlfriend's name is Misa Amane***

Nozomi runs over to me. She wants to fight. But this guy is a warrior. He is well equipped for battle. I don't think Nozomi could beat this guy. He is quite the fast one. And I don't want her losing herself again to her second form, the shadow.

Our enemy is standing there, in his fighting stance. I can tell he doesn't want to try and rush us head on. He jumps backwards into the air and throws 6 shurikens. Three in each hand. He smiles at us as the weapons sail in our direction. Nozomi jumps in front of me to knock the shurikens into a different direction. Her kodachis are firmly in her grasp and she starts to run towards this enemy.

I quickly get down to the ground and pull out parchment and some ink. As I check my pouch I realize I am running low, and will have to find an Elven Magic shop somewhere to restock....But that is irrelevant right now. I write out the spell for "Wall of Ultimate defense." A gigantic pillar of rock errupts from under the ground and stands tall in front of Nozomi, completely blocking the attack. As the pillar rises I run really fast and jump onto it. Now this rock form is standing 200 ft. in the air. I am on its summit. Crouched down and looking at everyone. Waiting for this guy to try more. I catch my breath. I am really tired, and making a summon lowers my fighting force.
(#222 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-22-2007, 10:06 PM

***Jeez this Myzura sounds a bit like Nozomi ***

"what the hell was that for" I shout out to Tatsu Riding the ground tores the sky. I dig my kodachis in to the side of the wall and rid it as well

Some girl appears out of no where, saying that she is a brave warrior. I roll my eyes. "What a brat" **Nozomi is a bit of a Brat herself **

As i ride up I leap down to attack the dragon guy he leaps back once again throwing Shurikens I slap them away

***Ok i really have to go now***

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#223 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-22-2007, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
***Light's girlfriend's name is Misa Amane***

Nozomi runs over to me. She wants to fight. But this guy is a warrior. He is well equipped for battle. I don't think Nozomi could beat this guy. He is quite the fast one. And I don't want her losing herself again to her second form, the shadow.

Our enemy is standing there, in his fighting stance. I can tell he doesn't want to try and rush us head on. He jumps backwards into the air and throws 6 shurikens. Three in each hand. He smiles at us as the weapons sail in our direction. Nozomi jumps in front of me to knock the shurikens into a different direction. Her kodachis are firmly in her grasp and she starts to run towards this enemy.

I quickly get down to the ground and pull out parchment and some ink. As I check my pouch I realize I am running low, and will have to find an Elven Magic shop somewhere to restock....But that is irrelevant right now. I write out the spell for "Wall of Ultimate defense." A gigantic pillar of rock errupts from under the ground and stands tall in front of Nozomi, completely blocking the attack. As the pillar rises I run really fast and jump onto it. Now this rock form is standing 200 ft. in the air. I am on its summit. Crouched down and looking at everyone. Waiting for this guy to try more. I catch my breath. I am really tired, and making a summon lowers my fighting force.
I looked up to the summit where Kanji was standing. The mountain was reaching darkness, but i could see he was waiting for him to react.

'He was evading the real fight' i said to myself.

And then there's this gal, that just interrupted us, trying to prove herself or something like that. Doesn't she know that she's not needed here at this fight, I killed lot's o sailors back in Disan for just drinking in a pub while they should be unpacking fishes or something. They weren't needed at the pub, they were needed at the boats. But i don't feel any urges to kill this girl, but what is she trying to do ?

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#224 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
01-22-2007, 10:16 PM

I charged at Swiftant, pulling out Riku. It's an amazing blade that that could take down the toughest dragon with one slice. However, I decided I was not in this fight to injure this so called "Swiftant", but instead, to find his motive and see his moves. He seems like an interesting character, and I wouldn't mind getting to know him better...plus, I hadn't been in a real fight in ages. If worse came to worse, I was gonna pick one with that sorceror anyway...

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#225 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-22-2007, 10:17 PM

Nozomi attacked Swiftant. I look down and watched her cuting away all the shurikens with her kodachis. I am impressed. I made this wall to protect her, but I was wrong I should give her more credit as a fighter. It was better at this height. And I can see all sides of around me from up here. But nevertheless, the battle had to be fought.

I grab Sora, and jump off of the pillar of rock. I have Sora facing Swiftant. I grasp the hilt, and put both of my feet on the handguard as I dropped down to the battle. **I wanted to give the effect of a bomb falling**

I was picking up speed as I approached the ground. The DragonSin somehow knew I was coming. He looked up, then jumped back into a tree. Sora pierced the earth violently. I stepped off of the hilt and looked around. A woman had joined in this fight. Who the hell was she? Ichirin looked annoyed with her. I didn't want to shift my attention to them. I looked forward at Nozomi and Swiftant.

*sigh* I hated it when battles were being fought all around me.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 01-22-2007 at 10:20 PM.
(#226 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

01-22-2007, 10:25 PM

After jumping around Swiftant a bit, I brought my attention back to the rude boy. He seemed to be just standing there looking at me......why? I backed out of the fight and stood to the side...

(#227 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-22-2007, 10:28 PM

'Who are you ?!!!' I yelled at the girl.

I was loosing my temper (getting angry) by her presence here.
I wanted to kill her, I told her not to interfere with Tatsu but she did, and now she's trying to fight.

I pointed my finger to her, very accuratly, i didn't wanted to kill her only make her feel she doesn't want to stay here.

'Bang !' i said, like before a giant beam launched from the tip of finger into her knee, blood scattered everywhere.

-> This is what would've happened if you didn't back off

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here

Last edited by Ichirin : 01-22-2007 at 10:29 PM. Reason: goddamit
(#228 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-22-2007, 10:42 PM

I pulled off my blindfold again, i wanted to feel the stars shine on my eyes. I looked up to the stars in the night sky (Miageta yozora hoshi-tachi no hikari) i was picturing my parents in my thoughts, a tear made my eyes sparkle. I looked towards the girl and Tatsu fighting. I walked around for a bit and then started walking towards the girl. When i arrived at her she was looking at the fight, i asked her:
"So...what's your name?"

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#229 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

01-22-2007, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichirin View Post
'Who are you ?!!!' I yelled at the girl.

I was loosing my temper (getting angry) by her presence here.
I wanted to kill her, I told her not to interfere with Tatsu but she did, and now she's trying to fight.

I pointed my finger to her, very accuratly, i didn't wanted to kill her only make her feel she doesn't want to stay here.

'Bang !' i said, like before a giant beam launched from the tip of finger into her knee, blood scattered everywhere.

-> This is what would've happened if you didn't back off

It was a powerful blow, and luckily it only hit my leg, but it made it very hard to move. It was a very good thing I tried to leap out of the way. Too bad I didn't get away. Now he's coming toward me...? 'Who does this *insert bad word of choice here* think he is?' After some quick confusing moves, I had this boy in a lock, holding his hands behind his back and his head in a gentle choke. I didn't want to hurt him, he was too pretty, but instead, I just wanted to scare him a bit. "Who do you think you are? I mean, you could be a little nicer. And next time, if you don't want me in a fight, just say so...don't pull any fancy crap words on me!"

(#230 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-22-2007, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
It was a powerful blow, and luckily it only hit my leg, but it made it very hard to move. It was a very good thing I tried to leap out of the way. Too bad I didn't get away. Now he's coming toward me...? 'Who does this *insert bad word of choice here* think he is?' After some quick confusing moves, I had this boy in a lock, holding his hands behind his back and his head in a gentle choke. I didn't want to hurt him, he was too pretty, but instead, I just wanted to scare him a bit. "Who do you think you are? I mean, you could be a little nicer. And next time, if you don't want me in a fight, just say so...don't pull any fancy crap words on me!"
¨*lol too pretty for ya , yea that's me *

"I've asked you for around 3 times, when it's enough, it's enough..." i answered her. " You just don't get it do you ?" i proceeded.

She was restless, she wanted what seems to attack me but she didn't. I looked at my finger that was cut by the shuriken before, it has healed... just as expected. My hair was flapping by the heavy winds that came and go. My black robe was being played by those winds. A snowflake dropped downwords, i landed right infront of my feet, but when it dropped i drew mother and pointed her right infront of her face, it was not more then a hair away from her face.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here