JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#241 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-23-2007, 05:54 AM

Now fully awake the Shadow eyes pierce like daggers “Hummm …” it said standing up, looking over the seen “so, what do we have here?” looking over at Swiftant who has now focused his eyes on Nozomi, there eyes meet. Each with perching fiery eyes full of intense hate, “So YOU’RE Swiftant, did that, old BASTARD of a dragon Shakura, send you to kill MEE??” The shadow snarled

“Ha Ha HAAAA!! that pathetic Rotting Peace of Shit Could even muster enough courage fight MEE??!!” Shakuras eyes grow with fiery he lunges to attack. The Shadow continues “ so he sends his worthless, Puny adopted grandson to fight MEE??”

Shakura pores all of his power, all of his hate, in to one enormous attack 10 times stronger then the one he used on Tatsu. There was no holding back now He wanted the Shadow and only the Shadow Dead “DIEEEEE!!!!” he screams “BAHAHAA” the aura Snaps Throwing the large man back in to the pillar with a loud “Crash” it crumbles to the ground falling on top of him. “HA HA HA …huuuum?” averting its attention to the others. “Oh You again …”looking in at Tatsu … "… oh and the blind boy HA, are you Prepared to die?” Shakura know severely injured gets out of the rubble, “Ha You still wish to FIGHT ME AGAIN? MEE THE ALL POWERFULL SILVER DRAGON AKUMA??? HA HA HA!!! This Time there will be no help from that BITCH Shima. BWAAA HA HA HA HA!!!

( In Nozomis Mind)

“Tatsu the moon its soo beautiful…”I say ” I wish we could stay together in this moment…” I blush looking in to his eye, “forever!”

** YES, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS (I’ll be the bad guy as well as a good one ^_^) don’t worry their will be some more twist if you don’t kill Nozomi in her sleep hehe he ::laughs mimetically to him self :: anyway I couldn’t keep it in any longer had to finally write it, I have been hinting at it since the beginning If you look back you could see some. OH and Kanji don't worry about the time thing you'll see ^_^***

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-23-2007 at 06:27 AM.
(#242 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
01-23-2007, 06:21 AM

**wait wait.. who's shakura? Whn did tt person enter?**

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 01-23-2007 at 06:32 AM.
(#243 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-23-2007, 06:41 AM

Things were starting to make sense to me... Swiftant is a messenger and assassin of the dragon scum. They must have given him great powers. Is Shakura the dragon that hired Swiftant? I flared with uncontrollable anger when I heard these next words:

“Ha You still wish to FIGHT ME AGAIN? MEE THE ALL POWERFULL SILVER DRAGON AKUMA??? HA HA HA!!! This Time there will be no help from that BITCH Shima. BWAAA HA HA HA HA!!!

I could not control my rage, my desire to kill Nozomi was too great. But it wasn't Nozomi, that piece of shit SilverDragon has found a way to tap into her body and control it. Shima...I thought to myself. How dare he call you that. "HOW DARE HE!!!!!" I scream with all the power that my vocal cords can give. I lose myself in a black pit of madness. The Elven powers that I had compressed for so many years had return. My body starts to glow a deep purple. Flames of indigo energy surround my body. I could of swarn that I heard Shima's voice over the madness of myself. My eye turns all white. The pupil disappears completely.

Before I know it, my powers start to act on their own. Next I didn't know what would happen. Suddenly I teleport in front of Nozomi's shadow. I thought I had ran, but my feet didn't move a step. My powers makes me punch the shadow right in the jaw. My fist vanishes into the Shadow's face. Nozomi/Shadow is sent sailing through the air, and crashing into a house, completely destroying it.

The purple energy around me, lets up a bit. My muscles boil with strength. My veins stick out more then usual. I am still not in control of my body. My Elvish powers were activated again when Nozomi turned into the SilverDragon. but why?

I thought I lost all my powers years ago when I blamed myself for my parents death. I said I would never cast a spell to hurt anyone again. And my powers vanished like that. Now they are back, and are acting on their own, as if they were alive. I can hear Shima's voice. At least I think it is her voice. She is crying and telling me to stop.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 01-23-2007 at 06:44 AM.
(#244 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

01-23-2007, 06:49 AM

** i still don't get it, u said the silverdragon has taken control of nozomi.
And its the silverdragon herself that adopted me and hired me. Then i dont c whr this person/dragon shakura comes in from. And did shakura fight Tatsu before? Is the silverdragon the shadow then? Is so, y isit attacking me? Im on the dragons' side.**

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 01-23-2007 at 07:05 AM.
(#245 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-23-2007, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
** i still don't get it, u said the silverdragon has taken control of nozomi.
And its the silverdragon herself that adopted me and hired me. Then i dont c whr this person/dragon shakura comes in from. And did shakura fight Tatsu before?**
***No I just Named your adopted step dragon. Nozomi is the Silver Dragon um, well its inside her, I've been hinting sense the begging that she was but i don't know if any one got some of my symbolism. I think you said something about DragonSin clan or something I didnts see Silver dragon or i missed it or something ***

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#246 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

01-23-2007, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
***No I just Named your adopted step dragon. Nozomi is the Silver Dragon um, well its inside her, I've been hinting sense the begging that she was but i don't know if any one got some of my symbolism. I think you said something about DragonSin clan or something I didnts see Silver dragon or i missed it or something ***
**Lol.. ok this is getting really complicated.. and i've also been hinting that i was part of the silverdragon's army, especially on my last roleplaying post which was b4 the part that the shadow claimed to be silverdragon :P My Graciousness=SilverDragon, since no one chose to genderize it, i took it upon myself to make it queen of the dragons. Dragonclan=SilverDragon and her army. I jus wanted to surprise all of you eventually lol. Now im really confused, all the storylines that i've been making up r gona go down the drain lol. Wad do u reckon we do? Wait until Ichirin comes online to decide or smth? OH! i noe, how abt we compromise? Even my character didnt noe that ur shadowself is the silverdragon. Then silverdragon chose to come and help swiftant in the form of nozomi's shadow XD**

Last edited by CoolNard : 01-23-2007 at 07:25 AM.
(#247 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-23-2007, 07:28 AM

***damn thats not what I really expected but ill go with it Oh and this should help with the Dragon disorder ***

Akuma gets up unscathed "HA never thought I would see that again..." she says as she blows out a section of wall "YOU... I remember you... I TOOK YOUR ARM, THEN THAT BITCH....grrrr" he fell silent.

Tatsu very agitated glared at her, hes one eye teared up.

"What do you Know about my Step Dragon?" Shakura Yells,

"Hummm still alive I see, Your Step dragon that Old Son of a bitch, he took my name after I disappeared... I'm going to kill that Motherfucker." she pulling her thumb across the front her neck, "but seeing that hes not here, YOU SHALL SUFFICE... till I find him and Kill him myself."

Tatsu seeking to take advantage of the distraction gets ready for his next attack when Akuma says "DONT THINK I have for gotten our Fight TATSU!! thanks to that BITCH I share this disgusting human body with her." Tatsu pauses "YES, you didnt know? Shes here with in me, but this time I will remain in control, this time I'm going to KILL ALL OF YOU HUMAN SCUM. "6 years is a LONG FUCKING TIME to be trapped." she whispers to herself.

(Nozomis Mind)

"Tatsu what are you thinking about?" I ask under the full moon light "Tomorrows almost here... Tomorrow we will finally be wed."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-23-2007 at 07:35 AM.
(#248 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

01-23-2007, 08:46 AM

**Thx alot kuro =D and I picked on u earlier cuz at tt time u were the only one attacking me lol. Shakura's a nice name for a dragonqueen, i like it. But isn't it supposed to be swiftant questioning Akuma about his stepdragon lol?**

"That fool Swiftant! look at what he has done!!", I hear Tatsu screaming. I feel him getting up on his feet and preparing himself for a fight. I don't understand how he could have recuperated so fast. What about Ichirin and the female warrior? But i don't really care.. I'm too preoccupied with figuring out the source of Nozomi's new-found power.The danger impending on all of us are of a greater cause for concern right now.

As I continue to stare at the dark being, it hit me, no wonder this Akuma had given me the chills.

*Remembering his past*In the Dragon's Lair*

"Look My Graciousness, I have defeated all 4 of the elite dragons - the water dragon, nature dragon, the fire dragon and the lightning dragon. Now there's no one on this earth except you who i can look up to.", i tell her proudly. At that time, I was 17 years old.

"Swiftant.., no matter how powerful you become, no matter how much you exceed your limits, there is all but one being, besides me.., you cannot win against.", Shakura says.

"Oh, and who might that be? I'll prove my strength to you by bringing you his head!", i reply stubbornly.

"Unfortunately Swift, the one I'm talking about isn't a human.. He's the ex-SilverDragon.., Akuma."

"No way.., that's impossible.. You mean to say that you aren't the only SilverDragon?"

"Yes.. I managed to overthrow him by tricking him into getting cursed. Now he's stuck in the body of an ordinary child, never to resurface again.. But.."

"But?", i echo.

"If the child should feel either cornered or extremely enraged, the ex-silverdragon would be able to resurface. And everytime she does, he'll get closer to breaking the seal of the curse, putting the child in which he is repressed.. to suffer a horrible fate. What it is exactly, I'm not too sure myself.. All i do know is that.. if he is ever released, the world will never see the dawn of day again and the world we know will cease to exist.., giving in to pandemonium..."

I nod slightly and walk off. Secretly swearing to myself that i'll become stronger, resurrect the ex-SilverDragon, and somehow defeat him.
*End of past*

“Ha You still wish to FIGHT ME AGAIN? MEE THE ALL POWERFULL SILVER DRAGON AKUMA??? HA HA HA!!!", I finally come to my senses and hear the last of Akuma's words, just before Tatsu engages him.

Thinking:If Tatsu could only weaken Akuma, I know i'd be able to kill him.

After a few minutes of struggling, Akuma finally throws Tatsu onto the ground. Seeing my cue, my eyes glow blood red again and I plunge right at Akuma. I use my multiple image speed technique again. However, without warning, Akuma's aura increases a hundred fold and i'm knocked back.

"HAHAHAHA.. A mere underling of that bitch such as yourself can never dream to kill me!WAHAHA!!", Akuma roars menacingly.

"How DARE you insult My Graciousness.. I, Swiftant the DragonSin, will never forgive you! Brace yourself for HELL!!!", I hollered, getting up and glaring into Akuma's iris.This time, I jump high into the air and convert to my tornado technique. Akuma raises his arms in defence to protect himself from the blow.

*WHOOSH* I collide into Akuma and push him back, alittle. He laughs once more and strikes me with his fists. The force is so enormous that I slam into a burning tree, making it tumble down onto the grass and setting it ablaze as well.

"You are nothing.. but a ghost of the past who uses the bodies of others for your own agendas.", I said as i got up slowly, my head lowered and my eyes concealed in the shadows of my sakkat. "Have you no sense of dignity..", i continue.

"SHUT YOUR GODDAMN TRAP SWIFTANT, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO LECTURE ME?! YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE YOU'RE WEAK. IF YOU'RE WEAK YOU DIE!!", Akuma shouts, cutting me off.

"This", I briefly reply.

My katars start to cackle with electricity. I raise them into the air and a lightning ball begins to form inbetween them, increasing in size, until it becomes as large as a dragon. It doesn't just stop there, the lightning ball actually becomes a dragon! The limbs and head protrude from the ball of energy, giving it life.

"The ultimate technique, KIMINARI(lightning) EDGE, DRAGONSIZED!!", I suddenly cry and launch a full scale attack at Akuma. The lightning dragon rockets toward him. There's another explosion but this time it fills the air with tonns of electricity, causing a storm to occur out of nowhere. The falling rain extinguishes the anguish fire and soothes my bruise-covered body. I black out.

Last edited by CoolNard : 03-28-2007 at 08:08 AM.
(#249 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-23-2007, 04:56 PM

Quote:
(Nozomis Mind)

"Tatsu what are you thinking about?" I ask under the full moon light "Tomorrows almost here... Tomorrow we will finally be wed."
**In the past with Tatsu and Shima, on a cliff in the Thauk Sul forest**

I look at Shima, she is as beautiful as ever, her long black hair reflects in the moonlight. Her soft white skin glows in the night. I peer into her eyes. "Tomorrow we will we wed." she says to me. She smiles and her dimples show. "Yes Shima," I say, "I love you so much more then anything." I grab her by her waist and pull her towards me. Our bodies touch and shoves her mouth into mine. Our bodies cast a silhouette, down the cliff and into the forest. "The moon is beautiful Shima." I say gazing into her eyes. "It is beautiful but you are more so." She smiles again, and I do too. I hold her in my arms.

****Cool battle, Swiftant and Akuma!!!!! ***

**-PRESENT, in the battle-**

The explosion was so massive, that it knocked out Swiftant. Seeing his bruised body unconscious, lying in the mud, and the rain is covering him, I sort of felt a touch of sympathy for him. Alot of the forest around Thauk Sul was destroyed. Luckily, only one house in the town was obliterated... It was the house that my Elvish powers sent the SilverDragon, Akuma into.

As the smoke from the extinguished fire rises, I can see that Nozomi/Akuma looks extremely weakened. He is on his knees, his entire body is bruised. I become filled with anger and grief. If the SilverDragon is destroyed, Nozomi will die too. A tear falls down my cheek as I look at Nozomi all bruised and cut. Blood is coming from her body too. If the SilverDragon pushes anymore, he will die in her body.

Again my Elvish Powers start to act on there own like before. I am telling my body no, but it goes anyways. I teleport in front of Nozomi/Akuma again. I hit her so hard over the head that she is out cold. I am glad that my powers didn't kill her. It was a big relief.... When Akuma went away, so did my Elvish powers, my eye turned back to its green color, and the purple energy around me was gone as well......

I can no longer hear Shima's voice calling me, I still think it was my mind playing tricks on me. She is dead, she cant' call to me, and I have to learn to let it go. Now Nozomi is lying in the mud too, she is bleeding badly. The black aura that was around her has faded. The SilverDragon has lost control and has vanished back into her body.

I pick Nozomi up into my arms. Her hair hangs to the ground. I look over at Ichirin and the Warrior woman. They are both far from the battle. Ichirin cannot see us. But he knows what is going on. I carry Nozomi back to Gruntz's house and I put her into the bed, with the bear fur blanket. I use a warm cloth and water to clear away all the blood, I wash the cuts, and cover them as well as the bruises, I tie the bandages tight, and wrap a towel around her head, she probably has a concussion.

I go back outside and pick up Swiftant's body too. I look into his face, he is still a kid, like Ichirin, though Swiftant is a bit older. I suddenly feel bad, I hate hurting kids, it goes against everything I stand for. I don't care if he is evil, someone his age should not feel the emotions that he feels. I bring him in back to the house and put him on a different bed in a different room. I take off his torn shirt and place it on the floor. He has some deep wounds on his chest, I put ointment and bandage all his cuts, wraping where it is needed. I place the blankets over him. Elvish ointment heals wounds fast. When they both wake up, their cuts should be gone soon after.

I go back into the kitchen where Gruntz had made me the stew. The fire is so warm, and I fall asleep on the rug.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 01-23-2007 at 05:14 PM.
(#250 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
01-23-2007, 05:15 PM

**Ok, I'm not entirely sure where Ichirin and I are, so, I'm pretending that we just finished healing someones wounds and now we are trying to get over our differences in a civilized manner.....lol**

"So, um...I never did introduce myself, did I?" I asked

"No, you didn't..." he said kindly. I think I like him better this way. He has a nice smile, too. "What's the matter?" he asked, apprently my thoughts made me blush...

"Oh, um..." I stuck out my hand quickly. "My name is Myzura. I am a city warrior...I keep all harms to the city away." I smiled.

"Hi, Myzura. I'm Ichirin." he said, taking my hand and shaking it.

**sorry, thats all i got for now...lol. Sorry!**

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...