(#141 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 10:16 PM

*** I put in some more details of Nozomi if you want to read***

Name: Unknown (goes by Nozomi)
Hight:6'2''
Weight/Body Tone:Thin, and sexy. Nice curves.
Weapon: twin Kodachi and With a iron spikes around the black Hilt. among other ninja tools
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Purple, red pupil
Face:a happy face like this one
Cloths: Tight Ninja Cloths
Back ground story: Tale of Storys.

Powers:mind powers of some kind (cant control very well)
Perks Happy go lucky girl, mostly looks at the brighter side of things, doesn't see other peoples flaws, Can change a mood(for the better) faster than you can say "hormone imbalance"
Flaws: A little too perky, acts a little childish, cries, unsure about herself sometimes. Likes to eat a lot. (high metabolisms) a little selfish. unaware that she had another personally
Team:Ichirin, still possibly Tatsu
Side Notes: has a Kansai ascent
City: Disan

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-19-2007 at 11:06 PM.
(#142 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-18-2007, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
"This is all you can afford?" I asked "Well its not much but it will do for know, I guess." stuffing my face with bread "That other guy Tatsu treated me better" then this Said under my breath With a sour puss face.

"What was that?" Ichirin asked. "What, huh, oh nothing hehehe..." I respond

"So" I asked "what brings you here?" looking around at the dinner were in. it was much better that the last on I was in.
This is Karamja inn, my mother used to work here, she was a waitress. I've been staying her for the past 12 years.

I could say that she wasn't pleased with what i've given her.

'Why don't you buy your own food ?' I asked her.

I turned my wrist, a cross was carved into my handpalm. I didn't know how it got there, It must've been something with Mother, When i putted her away, i noticed a blood mark on the wrist of the gun.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#143 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-18-2007, 10:31 PM

The time of day that it was I figured Nozomi would be wanting to eat. I didn't know her very long, but iwas starting to know how she worked..err..at least her body anyways. I started looking around from cafe to cafe...No leads. Maybe they were at an inn? Wait, where was the inn that Ichirin had gone too?....I go to the bar where I first met Ichirin, where he killed the man in the doorway. Not far from that bar, down a few alleys and across some streets I saw an inn that Ichirin might be at.

The sign at the top of the building said "Karamja".....I had a gut instinct that the two of them were in there together. For I could feel their powers. But faintly. I make sure that my cloak/robe is on good and I am not recognizable. I step into the inn and I can see them sitting at a table. Nozomi looks unhappy with her food...

I walk up to the main bar. I sit down shoulder to shoulder with all the losers sitting there. I call over the waitress. I give her 3 gold pieces. I tell her to take as much food as these 3 pieces will buy and bring them to that table.

I point to Nozomi and Ichirin's table. I tell the lady that when she gives them the food, tell them it is from "T". I laugh and smile in my head...

I continue to sit at the counter with my back to Nozomi and Ichirin. I ask the bartender for hard liquor
(#144 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 10:40 PM

"Humff" I said crossing my arms "don't you know your supposed to buy for a lady's like myself" I said to him "... besides i lost all my money" I said with my hand behind my head." Pluses you still owe me for peaking on me last night" stopped to think "come to think of it what happened last night?" I said looking up and putting a finger to my head, scratching. "Last thing I remember I was about to kick your ass for being a peeping tom and Bam lights out... Then I had a bad dream..." I looked at Ichirin "YOU Pervert did you dress me... you sicko. I should beat you up" mind wandering again "Then again that Tatsu was there and he wouldn't let any thing happen to a cute girl like me... where is he by the way?"

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-21-2007 at 06:25 AM.
(#145 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 10:49 PM

***Im have to go. Ichirin you can can you take care of Nozomi wille im out, remember she kinda perky and selfish but deep down shes really nice. Shes almost always happy and likes to push people buttons a little. Just don't Bring out the Shadow, Thanks bye, oh she a so thinks your charater is a pervert broom head but she really donut mean to offend you because of your guys past little it may be. ***

(#146 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-19-2007, 02:42 AM

Damn, there is not time left. Kanji, is in charge of my character now. He can kill me how he wants. No bad death, and dont rape Elsa. Bye now.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#147 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-20-2007, 01:46 PM

Ichirin:

I stood up from our table, I guess i just wasn't hungry. I was thinking to much about the past, our past. I wanted to know why she just said she wanted to go eat when we were in a situation like that. Maybe she's holding back her feelings.

I listened Nozomi eat, at first i thought i was sitting infront of some kind of a boar or something.

Nozomi:

He was staring at me, he still hasn't put up his blindfold again. Though we were inside his eyes still had that endless sparkle in them. I was having lovely thoughts...

'What am I thinking !!??' I yelled out.

I looked around in the bar and i saw that everyone was looking at me...

'Uehmm... did i make a scene ?'

Ichirin:

A waitress arrived with more food, more food to fill up Nozomi's apetite.
She said it was from a mister called 'T'. Hmm, that reminds me of a story, what was the name again? After some minutes of hard thinking i finally knew what it was... V for Vendetta...
I called back the waitress and asked her where i could find this mysterious character T.
She pointed to a big man sitting at the counter drinking his whiskey.

'I'll be gone for a second.' i said to Nozomi, while she ate up all the stuff that was given to us.

I went to look who this mysterious man was, i stood right behind him and tapped him with my right hand on his shoulder.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here

Last edited by Ichirin : 01-20-2007 at 06:01 PM.
(#148 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-20-2007, 04:44 PM

** Ichirin, I would like to make a small correction. Right now I am disguised by my hood and covered up entirely by my robes.

I am sitting at the bar and no one can recognize me. I was going to approach both of you soon, I had given the waitress a large order of food to bring to your table and I already paid for it in advance. I told her to tell you guys the order was from "T" but no one posted.**

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 01-20-2007 at 04:47 PM.
(#149 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
01-20-2007, 06:29 PM

Name: Swiftant(note: pronounced as Swift-ent not Swift-ant) aka The DragonSin

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 50kg.

Homwtown: Lives with stepdragon in Dragon's lair

Traitmarks: Cold eyes,incredibly straightforward,will not hesitate to kill anyone in his way/when the need for it arises,solo fights.

Appearance: Wears a sakkat and a face mask(like a ninja)to protect his identity.When he takes them off,his hair is purple(has a fringe on one side which covers his right eye),spikes up alittle at the top and reaches the bottom of his neck.he has a lightning scar across his left cheek.Wears also a dark purple ninja suit with a black cloak used for cloaking.He also has a skull-shapped earring on his right ear,reminding him of his despise for mankind.Has bright red eyes normally because hatred is the only emotion driving him to kill and survive,but whn he's calm, his eyes turn skyblue.Not very big in size but reasonably muscular.

Weapons:Two lightning-shaped katars(main) attached to his waist,bows and arrows hanging from his back,a dagger-boot,a shuriken/kunai knife holder in one pocket,small bottle of lethal poison strong enough to kill a person if he/she consumes even a single drop in the other pocket.

Further Details:Swiftant's an assasin brought up and hired by the dragons to eradicate all their enemies.He's lost all hope and happiness and has somewhat been reduced to a walking,serial-killing zombie.Long ago,whn swiftant was still a baby,a battle was waged between some dragons and humans,his village of archers was accidentally caught in the midst of the violence and was obliterated hence,Swiftant(who's original name was guntros)is the sole survivor of the hunters which has nw bcome an almost extinct race.Adopted by the dragons,swiftant has been taught the ways and customs of their culture, adapted to their lies of his village being betrayed by the humans during the battle and trained skillfully to be a professional assasin.Filled wif hatred and sorrow to the brim,thinking that the human outsiders had destroyed the whole village together wif a fair amount of dragons,he's vowed to take revenge on mankind,never resting in peace until he's eliminated all.He doesnt talk much and uses mainly mono/duo syllabical words unless he feels obliged to do otherwise.Keeps to himself most of the time.A magic jewel,given to him by his stepdragon had presented swiftant with a new way to channel his negative feelings.. in an elemental form-enabling him to manipulate/induce lightning.This in turn has allowed another ability to present itself to him - moving so fast tht it is rumored he sometimes moves like lightning).Lives in despair and is only on close-terms with the dragon responsible for adopting him.Has an inborn sense of pride and etched independency(he has to fend for himself most of the time,and has to be careful not to offend the dragons because he thinks they're the only ones who can help him fulfill his quest of doom).Subconsciously,in his heart(although he doesnt like to admit it),Swiftant longs for somebody who is able to udnerstand him..,someone for him to open up to..,someone to love.

Team DragonX: teamed with Harajuku_Pimp

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 01-21-2007 at 11:58 AM.
(#150 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-20-2007, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Ichirin:
A waitress arrived with more food, more food to fill up Nozomi's apetite.
She said it was from a mister called 'T'. Hmm, that reminds me of a story, what was the name again? After some minutes of hard thinking i finally knew what it was... V for Vendetta...
I called back the waitress and asked her where i could find this mysterious character T.
She pointed to a big man sitting at the counter drinking his whiskey.

'I'll be gone for a second.' i said to Nozomi, while she ate up all the stuff that was given to us.
I went to look who this mysterious man was, i stood right behind him and tapped him with my right hand on his shoulder.
I felt a finger tap my shoulder. I didn't want to turn around. I could tell it was Ichirin. I lowered by hood even more.

I kept holding my drink with my left hand. I turned around to face him but I kept my head low. Did he know it was me who wrecked the plaza in Disan? Will he make a scene in front of all these people. I pray that he doesn't.

I look at him. "can I help you?" I say with a smile.