JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-18-2007, 02:48 AM

***but we can't feel the time distortion, only you can. we are moving slow to you, but normal for us. that's usually how time powers work when someone casts them no? You are unaffected, but in your eyes, we are very slow, and you are normal speed***
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-18-2007, 02:49 AM

Tenchu -

Just now, Tatsu grows wings and flies into the air, I cant fly, but I use my time casting and I have the future pull me forward, up to the sky, and I face with Tatsu in mid air. He seems puzzled as to how I am doing it, and why the world is distorting. Before he can react, I smash him in the center of the chest with my 'Iron Fist' and he hurls toward the ground. "GIVE ME MY SWORDS, TATSU" my voice echos throughtout the town...

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#103 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-18-2007, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Tenchu -

Just now, Tatsu grows wings and flies into the air, I cant fly, but I use my time casting and I have the future pull me forward, up to the sky, and I face with Tatsu in mid air. He seems puzzled as to how I am doing it, and why the world is distorting. Before he can react, I smash him in the center of the chest with my 'Iron Fist' and he hurls toward the ground. "GIVE ME MY SWORDS, TATSU" my voice echos throughtout the town...
**attack me on the roof, it is better, I have already done all my casting, and I got a shield and spear please follow that**
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-18-2007, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
***but we can't feel the time distortion, only you can. we are moving slow to you, but normal for us. that's usually how time powers work when someone casts them no? You are unaffected, but in your eyes, we are very slow, and you are normal speed***
*****No, but things just seem a bit echoing and warped to you. You are mostly right, but now it is like you are underwater, like time has become an ocean, instead of being in outer space all the time, you are now restricted, only slightly though.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-18-2007, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
**attack me on the roof, it is better, I have already done all my casting, and I got a shield and spear please follow that**
****Okay, same thing, you are on the ground and I want my swords, I am fast, react to that scenario then.***

(#106 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-18-2007, 03:00 AM

I am on the roof facing Nozomi. I kneel on one knee and position the shield, Enma in front of me waiting for her next attack. When all of a sudden the stalker appears in the sky, at a speed I'll miss if I blink. He is dark, surrounded by his cloak and I can't make out his face over the shadows.

Suddenly he hurls himself at me...What is going on, I wonder to myself. But before I can think anything else The mystical shield Enma gets thrown forth from my hand. And an emmense pain enters my stomach. His fist, is crushing me from the inside. With his one punch I am sent flying from the roof and into a merchant stand. I try to flap my wings to gain momentum in the air, but it fails. I am moving to fast and crash into the tent.

"I want my SWORDS TATSU! " I hear him yell... what his swords? I have to think for a moment. Too much is going on at once and I didn't acknowledge what he says. "You know, I really don't like two on one" I manage to growl.

I take my position on the ground... "You followed us before! I knew you were after us, I didn't understand why, but you must be a man who seeks out strong warriors, and wants to kill them right? I intimidate you is that it??!" I am starting to get pissed, really pissed this guy comes out of no where, and attacks me, first he follows us. What's this deal? You want your swords?! well, you have to answer some damn questions! who are you and what do you want! you followed us! "

*Ichirin is still on the roof with Nozomi pointing his guns at her*
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-18-2007, 03:16 AM

Tenchu -

Tatsu is yelling at me now, in desperation, I did not want to fight this man, but he tied me up and stole my swords, did he think for a second? I was helping him fight that dragon, risking my life, and he still tied me up... I am not impressed. I tell him then in an echoing voice "I AM THE SON OF ONE MISS SAINT AIESHA; THE ONE WHO ECHOS VOID TO CREATE EXISTENCE. I HER MESSENGER, COME FORTH FROM THE WALLS OF TIME, COME TO SPREAD THE WORDS OF AIESHA AND THE TEACHINGS OF ELSA DE-SICA. I WILL HERALD YOUR LIFE IN ASHES, TATSU, FOR LITTLE DO YOU KNOW, THE DRAGON YOU SEEK TO KILL IS INDEED THE MOTHER OF ALL DRAGONS, THE DRAGON IS EVRAE, THE PRIZED ORIGINAL CREATION OF SAINT AIESHA, AND AS LONG AS YOU SEEK TO DESTROY HER BEAUTY, I WILL SEEK TO DESTROY YOU" - I did not know where the words came from. They just came, I knew little more of what I was saying than Tatsu did until it was said. Even so, I knew it true. Ttsu was growing furious, knowing I was part of his suffering, as far as I could see, he was growing in his mind that it is my family that is responsible for the death of his loves. Then, in a fury of rage, Tatsu lunges at me....

(#108 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-18-2007, 03:23 AM

*** I didn't tie you up, Nozomi did, I took your weapons just in case you tried to act us when you awoke, for I didn't see you attack the dragon, only Nozomi did***

"Messenger of the bitch who created a beast that slaughters everything?!!!" I yell without thinking. "No! Son of Aiesha! you will die! " I lose myself in the madness and my body reacts on it's own.

I have no control of what I am about to do. I grip the Elvish spear Zako in my hands, and fly pull speed at this man, the wings beat madly and I soar thorugh the air at him. My spear is aimed for his heart. My soul didn't want to kill this man, I don't like killing people.

Only dragons. My soul didn't want his blood, but my mind did. My instincts were controlling my entire body..
(#109 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-18-2007, 03:32 AM

Tenchu -

Tatsu is too slow in the valley of time. I grab the spear as he dashes it to me in the palm of my hand and throw him from it with a harsh jolt. He races back to his feet and writes out an elvish spell for fire... Time cannot combat another element like this well in this degree, does he know that, or is it luck? Either way, I am in trouble... Just as the massive flame comes hurling towards me like a tidal wave, Elsa (the sexy blonde 7 year old girl) appears in a volley of icy mist between me and Tatsu and his fire. She holds her broadsword up to the sky in two hands and the fire beats back slowly towards Tatsu, Tatsu fights it with his all, but the fire dies out. Elsa had given me just enough time to hide from Tatsu. I had dashed behind a barrel only two metres from where Tatsu is standing. He does not know I am there, and I am ready to strike... But Elsa is now in the open...

(#110 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-18-2007, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Tenchu -

Tatsu is too slow in the valley of time. I grab the spear as he dashes it to me in the palm of my hand and throw him from it with a harsh jolt. He races back to his feet and writes out an elvish spell for fire... Time cannot combat another element like this well in this degree, does he know that, or is it luck? Either way, I am in trouble... Just as the massive flame comes hurling towards me like a tidal wave, Elsa (the sexy blonde 7 year old girl) appears in a volley of icy mist between me and Tatsu and his fire. She holds her broadsword up to the sky in two hands and the fire beats back slowly towards Tatsu, Tatsu fights it with his all, but the fire dies out. Elsa had given me just enough time to hide from Tatsu. I had dashed behind a barrel only two metres from where Tatsu is standing. He does not know I am there, and I am ready to strike... But Elsa is now in the open...
"GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I scream at the little girl. What is wrong with me? I would never direct my anger at a child. Is this because of the dragon? Am i losing myself in the hate for it...

The fire spell was only a lv. 2 fire attack....I write out a spell for a level 5 wind attack. (You can't go any higher then level 5.) My intention is to blow away everything and nothing will be left. I don't care where he is hiding, he'll be blown into the Ether and perish forever. Then no one will stop me from killing the dragon, NO ONE! I direct the wind straight at the little girl....

I am screaming in my head, telling myself to stop, but my body still goes through the motions....If I kill this child I will be a murderer, I can't kill a child...Their life is precious. She is so innocent.

The parchment turns into a typhoon of wind, and I direct it at the child......