JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#201 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
01-22-2007, 04:15 AM

Smiling to myself, I bolt down towards the group with my cloak streaming behind. My feelings of hoping that they were 'The Group' and the excitment of maybe having finally found someone of my combat calibre mingle together with an amusing link.

The girl suddenly yells: " Hey you who are you!!?" I chose not to reply but observe their further actions.

I watch on as the girl whispers something to the man with the strange arm, and couldn't help but feel a tinge of fear coming from her, which made my grin wider.

The same man then moves forward, displaying his sword in the process and snaps: "Who are you? You don't look like the type who would come to a place like this for no reason...You must of been tracking us. Am I right?"

I don't answer his questions immediately, but his arrogant mannerism is somehow making my temper flare.Fortunately, i am able to keep my expression nonchalant as i don't want anyone of them anticipating me.

"Don't you dare categorise me, Swiftant the DragonSin, with cowards who can never do anything but go to great lengths just to spy on others.", i tell him, after feeling sure that it is safe to reveal my identity since they are all going to perish anyway. "Just answer me this. Are you or are you not the group which plans to destroy the dragonclan?", i challenge them verbally.

My eyes burn into theirs, daring them to attack.

**don't worry too much, i spent hrs reading this whole thread jus to follow the story :P
i dont think she's wearing the same gears as me cuz earlier on, she got new clothes: Skin tight body suit and a black elvish tunic. I'm really wearing ninja plating anyway :P And wad abt myzura, lol?**

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 01-22-2007 at 04:15 PM.
(#202 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-22-2007, 06:45 AM

"Hey you" I shout pointing in the mans direction " Did you see a dragon pass by here?" putting my hand above my eyes to search. "Man I could have sworn I felt something just know." damn where could it have gone, I looked over to where the man was, he looked kind of pissed of for some reason. " Hey you said some thing about Dragon Si... something other..." I once again point to the man on near the woods. I look over to Tatsu, he put a hand to his head rolled his one eye. "Damn it felt like its came from where that guy is." I say to myself. Then it came to me their must be a dragon in the woods!!! "Hey you look out theres a Dragon in the woods!! ..." I pause... nothing..."No? damn the hell did that feeling coming from?"

**Nozomi is a bit slow and straightforward. not much fear to speak of in first encounters. (I love this character hehehe) ^_^**

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#203 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-22-2007, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
"Hey you" I shout pointing in the mans direction " Did you see a dragon pass by here?" putting my hand above my eyes to search. "Man I could have sworn I felt something just know." damn where could it have gone, I looked over to where the man was, he looked kind of pissed of for some reason. " Hey you said some thing about Dragon Si... something other..." I once again point to the man on near the woods. I look over to Tatsu, he put a hand to his head rolled his one eye. "Damn it felt like its came from where that guy is." I say to myself. Then it came to me their must be a dragon in the woods!!! "Hey you look out theres a Dragon in the woods!! ..." I pause... nothing..."No? damn the hell did that feeling coming from?"

**Nozomi is a bit slow and straightforward. not much fear to speak of in first encounters. (I love this character hehehe) ^_^**
" oh great"....I say to myself. She makes us run back here into the woods. She finds a man and no dragons. Nozomi looks embarassed. She may have been wrong. "Dammit, Nozomi." I say a bit annoyed. More bothered then anything else. "Your probably just to sleepy right now." I step back a little and think for a bit. Then suddenly the man from the trees jumps down and says:

"Don't you dare categorise me, Swiftant the DragonSin, with cowards who can never do anything but go to great lengths just to spy on others.", i tell him, after i felt sure that it was safe to reveal my identity since they are all going to perish anyway. "Just answer me this. Are you or are you not the group which plans to destroy the dragonclan?", i challenge them verbally.

geez...I say to myself. What the hell is this guy's problem? Swiftant?...DragonSin? Never heard of him before. He musn't be very popular. I laugh for a bit in my head...I didn't pay attention to what he said about us wanting to destroy the dragon clan. I wonder how he knows that. But I don't answer his question....It could lead to more problems...I think for a bit then say "Sorry to have bothered you." I turn around and wait for Nozomi and Ichirin to follow me back to Gruntz's house.
(#204 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

01-22-2007, 04:25 PM

**lol, are you trying to escape? Obtw, Swiftant looks supposedly smth like my avatar pic, jus tt i modified his physical appearances alittle in this story ^^ I think Ichirin should post after this. **

All of a sudden, the girl suddenly begins pointing at me, asking if I had seen a dragon. Following that, she mutters something else and points her finger at me again attempting to affirm what I had said but breaks off halfway before muttering to herself a second time.

"Hey you look out theres a Dragon in the woods!! ..." She cries and pauses... but nothing happens.The girl seems ashame for making such an obvious error.

Thinking:"These humans are underestimating me.. and no one should EVER take the power of hatred lightly..."

The man with the metallic-looking arm then lectures the still confused girl and takes an unexpected step back, clearly contemplating the seriousness of the situation. Suddenly, for a moment, he looks mockingly at me, his eyes filled with sarcasticness. Then seemingly realising his mistake, he apologizes for bothering me and turns around to head back to the city with the other two at his heels. My anger starts to rise. I can feel the blood boiling in my body. My eyes turn so red, it is like seeing everything through another dimension.

Thinking:"No one has ever insulted me, turned their backs on me and lived to see tomorrow."

"Die then, and be honoured to die by my blades.", I spoke softly but audibly whilst yanking out a couple of shurikens from my garment and getting into my offensive stance, knowing that fate shall decide if I will kill today. Hopefully, this is the group of abomination My Graciousness had been refering to.

The winds starts to blow and the leaves from the trees fly past us. All my senses are fully awaken and alert for any slight signs of wanting to attack by the group.The clouds roll in a distance and the first sound of thunder signals the start of the destined battle. Like what i did to the late mage, I take aim and fling my shurikens at them...

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 01-22-2007 at 05:16 PM.
(#205 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-22-2007, 04:58 PM

Ok, I've read all the posts, but i still can't follow, where am i ?

I wanna fight to, I got a great sentence to say when i'm about to kill someone.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#206 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

01-22-2007, 05:19 PM

You're somewhr in the forest of thak sul Ichirin. All three of u - Tatsu, Nozomi and u had confronted me and r nw trying to get back into the city without a fight. But then, before any of u knew it, i attack. :P

Last edited by CoolNard : 01-22-2007 at 05:21 PM.
(#207 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-22-2007, 05:43 PM

As the wind blows, I can feel the air pattern changing behind me. Something wasn't right, there was a force following the wind. Pushing forward with it. I reaized now what was going on. But my actions were a bit slower then normal, due to my lack of rest...I swiftly turn to my rear. Two flying blades are zooming in our direction. "Nozomi! look out!" I shout I step a big leap in front of Nozomi. It is time for Sora to do some work. I swing my blade hard with my left hand and knock the shuriken off track, the projectile weapons get sent into a different direction and zooms into the forest. The other one I wasn't able to stop, and due to my jumping about, the weapon gets lodged into my right shoulder.

I am pushed back onto my toes due to this pain. My blood splatters into the air. Now I am really starting to get pissed. this guy starts to pick a fight for no reason after I say sorry?? Oh, is he in for it. Ichirin stands there, I can tell he doesn't want to fight. So I will fight for the both of them. I looked at Nozomi she was on the ground covering her head. The shuriken spooked her. Not now she was mad too. She jumped to her feet, and pulled out the kodachis. I put my hand in front of her, so she doesn't attack foolishly.

I grab my right shoulder and pull out the weapon. The shuriken falls to the dirt and my blood stains the ground. I stare at the man's eyes. He is full of hatred. But I give him the same piercing glare right back. I will not be intimidated...
(#208 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-22-2007, 06:44 PM

I could see Tatsu fighting for Nozomi and probably for me. This guy didn't interest me, so i see no meaning in fighting him. But if Tatsu is risking his life to safe that from Nozomi, then I'll just have to save his life.

I was leaning at a wall that formerly was from some sort of cottage or something. Then i got up and walked towards the center of where Tatsu and the guy were fighting. Though you cannot really call that fighting, Tatsu's holding back his strenght in order to get no harm done to Nozomi.

When i stood in the middle of them both, i asked him:
"Do you wanna die ?"

I could see that she got pissed from that, that made me laugh... When anger controls your mind and moves you're even weaker then before, i though to myself.

I smiled at him, this making her even more pissed then she allready was, she threw more Shurikens in order to take me down. In the meanwhile i putted my blindfold back infront of my eyes. I could hear the shurikens flowing trough the wind. They weren't even fast, well maybe fast in Tatsu's and Nozomi's eyes, but not fast enough to surpass my hearing.

When a shuriken was threatening to kill me by cutting my trout... I holded my finger infront stretched out infront of me. Then when the shuriken was close near me, i pointed my finger to the shuriken... The shuriken hitted my finger and a small cut appeared, though the cut was small it was deep. But this didn't hurt me... I pulled out the shuriken that was stuck into my finger. Now some blood was spilled onto my robe, the robe that my mother gave me. Though I didn't got angry by that, i simply said to him:
"You bore me!"

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here

Last edited by Ichirin : 01-22-2007 at 09:17 PM. Reason: sex :O
(#209 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-22-2007, 07:02 PM

*****Ichirin, CoolNard's character: Swiftant, is male not female. You should probably edit your post and call him a guy, or a man not girl haha *****
(#210 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-22-2007, 08:59 PM

***Ichirin or Kuroneko should go next...I think.***