JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#131 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 09:08 PM

**Here is a little Info about the Shadow within Nozomi (Second personality)

Name: Unknown (The Shadow)
Height: same as Nozomi
Weight/Body Tone: Still sexy
Weapon: None
Powers: Very Strong Physic abilities, E.g. defensive barrier, pick things up with mind,various illusions(Death being one of them), Mind dive, (read mind)
Flaws: Extreme internal conflict, constant power struggle between Nozomi (only when it’s in control)
Further Details: Evil Personality with in Nozomi. little is known about it. This Character isn’t as fast, stealthy, and nimble as Nozomi but instead makes up for in Strength, Power and Defense. Has no distinction between
Appearance: Looks like Nozomi
Team: None
City: N/a

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#132 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-18-2007, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
***just a reminder, as you guys are doing this, I am fighting Tenchu.

The sun is rising, so our fight already ended. He went to an inn with his child lover, and I left Disan. But I return in the afternoon, so right now I am not in Disan yet****
Knew that, i've read all the posts to catch on with you guys

Don't you think that's just such a romantic between me and Nozomi. I'm picturing it in my head, and you look so pretty... (wants a girlfriend in real life.)

This'll make such a good piece for an anime series.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#133 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichirin View Post

This'll make such a good piece for an anime series.
***I think so too (actually my fried wants to make an RPG out of it)

Quote:
Don't you think that's just such a romantic between me and Nozomi. I'm picturing it in my head, and you look so pretty... (wants a girlfriend in real life.)
Nothings set yet my friend ^_^

P.s. Im a guy in real life just so you know. ***

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#134 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-18-2007, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
Nothings set yet my friend ^_^

P.s. Im a guy in real life just so you know. ***
Yea, but i'm not talking about you... I just haven't had someone in my life for a long time.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#135 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-18-2007, 09:55 PM

***I figured by the time I come back you guys would have some detailed posts on the story, but your bickering! move it along!!! ***
(#136 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichirin View Post
I gently lay Nozomi's head on my lap, overlapping it with my face.

'It'll be allright, once it'll be the same, and questions will be found.' I said to her.

It was an intense moment, though my sight is lost i could see her clearly, I remembered how she used to look. She was crying, my lap was starting to get wet of her tears, but it didn't matter to me. I was thinking back of the old days. I tried to remember how my parents looked like, i dug into my past, trying to look for memories of us together. I didn't found happy moments, I only could remember the assault on my parents. I started to cry aswell. A tear rolling from Nozomi's cheek fell onto my lap, a tear falling from my cheek fell upon it. The same spot, does this mean anything. I looked up, up to the sun, she was bright and her warmth covered my face. Then i looked down, down where i belonged, here.
I stand up wipe the tears out of my eye like i had done many times before, Clenched my right Fist in front of my chest and said "Lets go" my stomach Moaned "But First Lets get something to eat" i said punting my hand behind my head. "he he hee."

Latter after we collected my kodachi's and retuned to the inn to change into some new cloths (nighty was all I could find ^_^;; ) we headed to the dinner a crossed the street for a late breakfast. Ichirin of course treated me

(#137 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 10:03 PM

Quote:
***I figured by the time I come back you guys would have some detailed posts on the story, but your bickering! move it along!!! ***
hehehe my bad I didnt see his post right away

(we're not bickering we're chatting...defensively

(#138 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-18-2007, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
I stand up wipe the tears out of my eye like i had done many times before, Clenched my right Fist in front of my chest and said "Lets go" my stomach Moaned "But First Lets get something to eat" i said punting my hand behind my head. "he he hee."

Latter after we collected my kodachi's and retuned to the inn to change into some new cloths (nighty was all I could find ^_^;; ) we headed to the dinner a crossed the street for a late breakfast. Ichirin of course treated me
*not what i was expecting, but i think it must do*

The waitress came by to pick up the orders.

'One bread please' i said to her.

I don't have much money left. She'll have to do with it.

When the bread arrived freshly out of the oven, Nozomi was turning into a pig, her appitate made me lose my appitate.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#139 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-18-2007, 10:06 PM

Quote:
The new morning sun shines brightly on my body. It feels so warm. My face was buried deep in the dirt and the grass. As I get up the greenery had stained my white pants. Sora was still in my hands. I never let it go even in my sleep. I decided to put on the hood of my robes, and button it up so no one recognizes me. I return to Disan in search of my stalker. I want his name. I want the name of those I kill. I kept the hood down low so my face was in constant shadows. I decide to ask around for a man wielding 2 swords. No one knows anything. I begin to get frustrated.
Disan is as busy as ever. Even with the big fight between Tenchu and myself the townfolk seems to be unaffected. People are clearing away the rubble of the buildings I destroyed. I can hear the sailors talking loud in the harbor. The bars are already filling up with the early-birds.

I look around at the people. I can't locate Ichirin or Nozomi anywhere. I start to feel a little depressed. I can't believe I left them alone like that all through the night. What if Nozomi is still in that state? She could of killed Ichirin like that. As a pair of elderly woman pass me by, I pull down my hood even more. I don't want to be seen. and being questioned is the last thing I want. I decided to go back to the inn to find Nozomi. But she wasn't there.
(#140 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 10:14 PM

"This is all you can afford?" I asked "Well its not much but it will do for know, I guess." stuffing my face with bread "That other guy Tatsu treated me better then this" I Said under my breath With a sour puss face.

"What was that?" Ichirin asked. "What, huh, oh nothing hehehe..." I respond

"So" I asked "what brings you here?" looking around at the dinner were in. it was much better that the last on I was in.

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-19-2007 at 05:29 AM.