View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Shaelyn (Offline)
Fae of DOOM!

Send a message via AIM to Shaelyn
10-08-2007, 09:51 PM

you can get instant yakisoba at wal-mart, or if you go out to eat, this place called Samurai Sam's has it...they seem to have a lot of vietnamese food too. it's like ramen.

hummm...

do you put anything in your ramen? a lot of people I know just eat whatever's in the cup...but I put fish cake, shrimp balls, etc. in with it. they have every kind of frozen ball under the sun to put in there...just make sure the stuff's pre-cooked, and thaw it (I store it in the fridge), and throw it in - the hot water warms it.

miso soup is just that - a soup. there's some instant soup mixes out there, but what you can do is get the soup base from the refridgerated section...and put whatever you want in there. there's three different kinds of soup bases...wikipedia's got some info on it. you can pretty much do anything with it.

daifuku is awesome - it's a sweet rice cake - a kind of mochi (mochi isn't always sweet though). the kind I get is strawberry (ichigo)-filled. you can find it at the snack aisle typically.

hummm...what's Japanese curry like? I've never had it...I typically get either Vietnamese or Indian curry...Vietnamese is my favorite ^_^

thnx boboloko for the sig!