View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
01-20-2007, 09:26 AM

Why would u wan show ppl tt u actually edited it?Isn't it btr to allow ppl to think that u dun make mistakes instead? :P

Obtw jason,I'm still a wee too young to get my parents' consent to go to Japan and experience the way of life there, but i managed to get my folks to agree to let me go to japan once i come of age. I'm 17 currently but I'm planning to go take some time off in Japan when I reach 21-25.Is there a law in japan that restricts underaged job-seekers or smth?Cuz if there isnt,I hope to fulfill this wish as early as possible.However,if it cant be helped,then will u still be available on this forum by then?I've been comtemplating about wad kinda jobs i wana hold in japan.. or at least, wad kinda jobs to get me fuelled up and rdy to roll(teaching English sounds promising enough XD). I cant think of anything i wana ask at the moment.. but if anyone knows anything that i shld be knowing, pls do enlighten me ^_^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 01-20-2007 at 09:31 AM.