View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
11-03-2007, 06:59 PM

I think it depends on what you put it with or what ever you wear has to be arranged with some nice shoes... like today I'm wearing a black long-sleeved top with a black and white jumper over the top and grey and black tight trousers... and this outfit looks awful as it is, but when I put some black boots on with it it looks great...
By the way, it sounds like you go for expensive fashion quite often, but personally I buy a load of cheap stuff and put it together to make something that looks alright... except I won't buy clothes from some shops because of the poor quality and I won't even set foot in a shop that is blasting chav music... except today I was hunting for a short pleated skirt and had to go into shops that I wouldn't usually go in; I didn't find one, I think it's too late in the year.
Also I guess you have a good job? I don't work, I try to get student discount on everything. I shouldn't really shop when I should be saving, I guess, but it's tempting =P