(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Another 3 Pairs of True Religion - 11-03-2007, 05:55 PM

Just got another 3 pairs of true religions

got 1 bobby, 1 joey and 1 premium deluxe

costed in total 921.89 usd lol

but i liked em so i got em. Plus got another 2 ed hardy rhinestone shirts..dat was another 135 bucks i think around and a Lacoste Polo for my dad XD, im such a good son lolz

Anyone looking for authentic true religions. try Bloomingdales at 59th street and 5th ave in NYC. True Religions are definetly worth the money even tho they go from 200usd-500 usd a pair. They are just so damn comfortable lol XD

pics of the true religions

(#2 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
11-03-2007, 06:07 PM

You seem to like jeans a lot... -.-
But it seems quite a bit of money to spend on jeans, despite my ability to blow that kind of money on a coat and pair of gloves and some shoes.
Do they appeal to you, because of comfort or style or both?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)

11-03-2007, 06:11 PM

i just like fashion XD
(#4 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
11-03-2007, 06:35 PM

You've just reminded me to check out the fashion show at the NEC.
And fashion can be annoying sometimes... like when you don't plan your outfit in advance, it goes all wrong and you look like a tramp for the day... I never used to be, but I'm obsessed with fashion and how I look now.
I must admit those jeans have nice pockets... imagine that style of pocket on the breat of a shirt with semi-puffty sleeves, probably a white shirt, with maybe a magenta stitch =O Lol, I should be a fashion designer [joking, I'd never make it]
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)

11-03-2007, 06:42 PM

actually ive seen that style of shirt from rock and republic lol....was 348 usd i think tho..and i didnt think they look that great XD
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)

11-03-2007, 06:54 PM

even tho TR is a american brand..ive seen wayyyy more asians (especially koreans) wear it than any other race...
(#7 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

11-03-2007, 06:59 PM

I think it depends on what you put it with or what ever you wear has to be arranged with some nice shoes... like today I'm wearing a black long-sleeved top with a black and white jumper over the top and grey and black tight trousers... and this outfit looks awful as it is, but when I put some black boots on with it it looks great...
By the way, it sounds like you go for expensive fashion quite often, but personally I buy a load of cheap stuff and put it together to make something that looks alright... except I won't buy clothes from some shops because of the poor quality and I won't even set foot in a shop that is blasting chav music... except today I was hunting for a short pleated skirt and had to go into shops that I wouldn't usually go in; I didn't find one, I think it's too late in the year.
Also I guess you have a good job? I don't work, I try to get student discount on everything. I shouldn't really shop when I should be saving, I guess, but it's tempting =P
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)

11-03-2007, 07:09 PM

i buy alot of expensive stuff might be a understatement lmao

ive spent a forturne...literally a forturne! on Bape and Evisu brands with all my bape and evisu alone probably around 12 grand-14 grand. Been big into Red Monkey Company for awhile as well but their jeans usually go for 1000 usd a pair. Ive recently gotten into TR, Rock and republic, sevens for all man kind and samurai surfer and a bit of diesel as well since Evisu and Bape seems too child-ish for me now since i just turned 18. Plus all these rappers r stealing the brand and making it hip hopish XD. No i dont have a job lmao..my parents spoil me rotten..blame them mkay not me XD. I listen to all kinds of music actually. I would go into a hip hop store then 2 mins later stop at a gothic store...ill wear basically anything (except for thongs XD)

My family is rich and i live on lexington ave in NYC. My mom drives a lexus and my dad drives a mercedes and im not afriad to admit it like alot of rich kids. So wut? we're all human beings lol. Just as long as people dont act stuck up when their rich im cool with that. Most of my friends in NYC r mostly all kids from the hood like harlem etc. and i dont act rich around them and they r perfectly cool with me

Last edited by Kaicui : 11-03-2007 at 07:15 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

11-03-2007, 07:22 PM

Lol... I scored as Gackt's thong on a quiz last night... and thongs are smexy and better than knickers, because knickers fall down and then you have to find a dark corner or toilet to pull them up again, lol.
My parents give me £30 a week, which is like $60 I think... but with my spending habits it's not much. I buy lots of cheap things to mount up to a massive price or if I see something I must have and have fallen in love with I blow all my money on that, like one of my pairs of boots, a coat, a jacket and a few dresses.
I'm a tight bugger, though, when it comes to lending money to people... I've had bad experiences with people never paying me back.
And I just can't go in when I hear a rapper or RnB it just completely puts me off. One of my favourite shops is this alternative shop that alwayd plays Korn... and I love Korn, so I shop there for things like platform shoes and accessories, their clothes are to great though, so it's a trip to Oasis market and Dorothy Perkins.
Lol, I'm running out of space to put my stuff now... my boots block my door so you have to be super skinny to get into my room if it's not through the en suite way, and my New Rock shoes threaten to attack from the top shelf and my wardrobe wobbles really bad if I shove clothes along the rail to make space for more clothes.
Do you have stuff that you've never worn? I do... lol...
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)

11-04-2007, 06:04 PM

yes god hell yes...it sits in the back of my closet like my wahojins denim. Never worn em once yet lmao..costed me 340 usd i think XD