(#19 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
01-26-2007, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
But wait, what if i can remember some......? hm......um, let me see. I decided that i was gonna put up Hate's Immortal up, because it is a somewhat aggressive poem, and thats what Ichirin said he liked. I like to try and make everyone happy...I don't know, I'm just a silly person like that. But since Hate's Immortal is too long for me to remember, everyone will have to wait for it. Plus, I don't know, it might make you think about how rotten and evil the world really is. That's what I believe. There is too much bad and not enough good in the world and if someone were immortal, all they would really do is cry...I would. I'm not one to cry over things, but, every once in a while, I tend to think about peope and what their lives must be like. God, I can be so depressing. What I usually think about every night before I close my eyes and go to sleep is that, at that very moment, somewhere in the world, someone is dying, someone is being hurt, someone got a divorce, someone is diagnosed with cancer, someone is being raped, some child is being beaten, wars are raging; but people don't care. We live in this world and we don't care what's happening to it. We think we are doing so much good, but are we? I mean, we create so much medicine to try and save people who are just going to die anyway, and saving those people are just going to over populate the earth. Then more people have more differences, causing more fights and wars, meaning eventually all the world powers are going to get into a nuclear war, resulting in everyone dying. LET'S SEE SCIENTISTS MAKE A CURE FOR THAT! But seriously, I hate to sound like the bringer of depression and bad news, but, we are all going to die anyway, so why do we bother trying to find cures for these things that are suppose to naturally come? Don't get me wrong, I think no one should die a painful death, unless the really deserve it, but, instead of looking for cures, maybe we could just find pain-killers that actually work...anyone understand what I am trying to say?
Live our lives happily like everyday's a last day and nv fear death cuz it comes as naturally as a storm. Why should we fear wat's in store for us if our conscience is clear? Is that it, basically?

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.