Thread: New Story
View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

New Story - 11-19-2007, 02:52 AM

Ok, this may be my last try...I've been interested in these group story-making topics ever since I joined one that Sweetsuicide made, but unfortunatly, no one has posted in that topic for almost a week, and I think it may be dead T_T. I want to start a new one, but so far, no one seems to have liked any of them, or just weren't interested...lol. I'll try one last time. Also, if SS, MusicLuver, or any of the others see this, start posting in our story again! >_< but help me with this one too =D

Time: Alternate modern day (tribal colonies of nomads, no real towns, mostly traveling tribe camps)

Other info: England is a country filled with activity. Tribes of all types inhabit it.The land is always on the move, no one place belongs to any one people. Tribes are distinguished by clothing.

your character and his/her place in the world is up to you

Name: Aaron Wyler
Other info: kind and level-headed. Well trained with swords, arm blades, daggers and knows how to use a pistol. He analyses people and thinks things through too much, but is otherwise trusting and dependable. Part of the Kuu tribe.

I sat up in my tent in shock this morning, hearing a shot from outside my tent. I grabbed one of my two swords and burst out of the opening, only to find the shot came from one of the hunters, who had just shot a bird out of the sky. I eased down and moved back into my tent. Today we would move again. Again, there was a ruckus from outside. I went to check, and as I looked out of my tent, in the distance I saw a pack of people moving towards us. There was a second tribe approaching, but whether this ment death, friendship, or nothing at all, i did not know.

Ok...Go ahead and put your character into the story! =D