JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

New Story - 11-19-2007, 02:52 AM

Ok, this may be my last try...I've been interested in these group story-making topics ever since I joined one that Sweetsuicide made, but unfortunatly, no one has posted in that topic for almost a week, and I think it may be dead T_T. I want to start a new one, but so far, no one seems to have liked any of them, or just weren't interested...lol. I'll try one last time. Also, if SS, MusicLuver, or any of the others see this, start posting in our story again! >_< but help me with this one too =D

Time: Alternate modern day (tribal colonies of nomads, no real towns, mostly traveling tribe camps)

Other info: England is a country filled with activity. Tribes of all types inhabit it.The land is always on the move, no one place belongs to any one people. Tribes are distinguished by clothing.

your character and his/her place in the world is up to you

Name: Aaron Wyler
Other info: kind and level-headed. Well trained with swords, arm blades, daggers and knows how to use a pistol. He analyses people and thinks things through too much, but is otherwise trusting and dependable. Part of the Kuu tribe.

I sat up in my tent in shock this morning, hearing a shot from outside my tent. I grabbed one of my two swords and burst out of the opening, only to find the shot came from one of the hunters, who had just shot a bird out of the sky. I eased down and moved back into my tent. Today we would move again. Again, there was a ruckus from outside. I went to check, and as I looked out of my tent, in the distance I saw a pack of people moving towards us. There was a second tribe approaching, but whether this ment death, friendship, or nothing at all, i did not know.

Ok...Go ahead and put your character into the story! =D

(#2 (permalink))
Old
KudoSan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2007, 01:55 AM

Aw what the heck, since no one has posted in this one, I guess I will.

Name: Kudo Masaki (マサキ クド)
origin: Tokyo, Japan
other info: Good with a large broadsword he always carries on his back (about 1 foot wide and 4 feet long, weight is about 38 lbs), trained in the art of juujitsu, karate, and close hand to hand combat. Is a minor rank mage, can use very little spells, still training.

Biography: Kudo grew up in Tokyo Japan with his mother, he was always treated harsh by his mother and was forced to train with master Hiton Kiasu, who trained him to the bone in the art of juujitsu and karate. Also training with 50 lb bars as swords, he was trained in the art of swordfighting, day after day, he trained and was beaten raw by his master with those bars. And eventually, he became strong enough to hold the bar and block his masters every move, dodge his every attack and anticipate his moves, when he was told to take the blade, Kinsumate, and fight his master to the death, he was shocked. And eventually killed his master in his will.

Going home, he found out that a man had killed his mother hearing that it was a man in England, he sought revenge, and set out for england in search of his mothers killer.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
QuoyaNatsume (Offline)
&amp;lt;===========&amp;quot;Gimm e Sugar&amp;quot;

Send a message via MSN to QuoyaNatsume
11-23-2007, 02:25 AM

Ok this my 1st time so.........here goes

Name: Charlize Mason (aka "Charly)
Other info: Since childhood trained in multiple combat tactics, art of Budo, fire arms and Wiccan practices of spells & herbal remedies. Drifter.Tribal background unknown.

Charlize is sitting on her living room floor meditating to clear her head. The old mans house that he had given 2 her has proved very handy for a place to rest her head. She sat quitely as the light from the fireplace flickered in & out, but was quickly interrupted by a shifting in the bushes outside her window. She prepared herself for wat was on the otha side of the door. As she twist the doorknob & flung it opened, 2 her surprise it was him, Spencer, glaring at her with that smug expression. (Spencer was good looking, tall, grey eyes, & strawberry brown hair. He's from the Krighton Tribe) Charlize: "wat do U want??" Spencer: "Charly,wat else would I want!!!??! U of course!!"

MOM-Yuri Yurir-IonFortuna
Stalker To-Excessum GirlFriend to-TheUnknown
Crazy Brother-Narutocrazy101
Big Brother-SeeD
Gatekeeper-animedude3 -Tasty Cream Pie To-Diru0gaze
Son-Thunda Talkative romantic brother-Powermad147
Auntie-tiki808 Auntie to-Eiri& ML
Kittie w/ Wings-Hoshichan 'ly Camera Vixen- Pjok
+~Member of the Tenjho Tenge Clan
Member-Maya Natsume+~
Member of the THE PERVY CLUB!!
~+MeMbEr Of ThE VaMpIrE cLaN+~

Last edited by QuoyaNatsume : 11-24-2007 at 05:41 AM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

11-23-2007, 03:19 PM

I'll try!

name-Miguel Gorez
origin- USA, Florida (now in England)
age-13 (-_-)
personality-annoying,kind,always bored, book smart, ignorant to many things, doesn't always use common sense.
other-Was trained to use knives,daggers, can use a pistol, trained in stealth

tribe- Doesn't have one.

Miguel was outside his familys house walking around for no reason. "So bored," he mumbled walking steadily. His trance was broken by the sound of gunfire. He ran to the sound and saw two tribes. (powermad's tribe and the other) "Yay! fighting!' he exclaimed hiding, but still watching.

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#5 (permalink))
Old
QuoyaNatsume (Offline)
&amp;lt;===========&amp;quot;Gimm e Sugar&amp;quot;

Send a message via MSN to QuoyaNatsume
11-24-2007, 05:51 AM

I guess that means it's Powermaids turn.............

MOM-Yuri Yurir-IonFortuna
Stalker To-Excessum GirlFriend to-TheUnknown
Crazy Brother-Narutocrazy101
Big Brother-SeeD
Gatekeeper-animedude3 -Tasty Cream Pie To-Diru0gaze
Son-Thunda Talkative romantic brother-Powermad147
Auntie-tiki808 Auntie to-Eiri& ML
Kittie w/ Wings-Hoshichan 'ly Camera Vixen- Pjok
+~Member of the Tenjho Tenge Clan
Member-Maya Natsume+~
Member of the THE PERVY CLUB!!
~+MeMbEr Of ThE VaMpIrE cLaN+~
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-24-2007, 07:29 AM

**Hehe...^_^ Gomen...I was finishing up Ichigo 100% ^_^. Aaaanyhow...**

As the second tribe moved towards us, I decided to move off into the distance and observe what took place. If anything were to happen, I could run for help. I started near a bush, and as I approached it, something within the bus ruffled. I quickly drew out a sword and moved within the bush, and as I swung forward a second blade caught mine. For a moment I was going to strike again, but then I realized I was staring into the face of a young boy, bratty looking (sorry FM ) and probably not even 14 yet. But he had stopped my blade, and that was something. I lifted him by his shirt, which obviously caught him off guard as he dropped his dagger and was once again just a child scrambling for cover.
"Put me down, ya jerk!"
" no can do bud...Who are you anyway?"
The boy gave me a hateful look, knowing he was defeated.
"Miguel...and put me down!"

(#7 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)

11-24-2007, 04:20 PM

Brat! nevah!

"Who are you!" he exclaimed, frantickly trying to get the man to let him go. Miguel took a knife from sleeve and pointed it at the mans neck. "My name is...Aaron," the man replied. "Aaron Wyler."

Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
KudoSan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-24-2007, 11:46 PM

Kudo, still raging along from the news of his mother out for revenge, heard he sound of a boy talking, "Huh?" He hid behind a tree, after about a second, peeked around and saw a boy being held by the shirt neck by a man with a knife held to his throat. "Hey! What are you doing to that boy?!"
"Huh? What are you talking about?" Asked Aaron with a kind of confused look in his eyes.
Miguel yelped at Aaron, "Yeah, you heard him, PUT ME DOWN YA FRIGGIN MAGGOT!!"
"What was that...?"
<Great... this guys about to kill this boy.> Pulling his sword from his back, Kudo watched and waited.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)

11-25-2007, 12:13 AM

cool!

"Let go let go let go, or I'll kill you," Miguel said pressing his knife closer to the mands skin. "I'm warning you, I'm not afraid to kill!" By now Miguel's haertbeat was actually hurting him.

Perv Dance
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-25-2007, 12:16 AM

I raised my finger above Miguels head threateningly. I could tell he was afraid. I clenched my hand and Miguel winced. I flicked him in the head lightly and dropped him. He fell over and starred in disbelief as he rubbed his head. "Thats it?" he said. "Thats it..." I responded, smiling.