Thread: Gaijin Get OUt
View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
kuronekitochan (Offline)
Obbsesser of Japan

Send a message via AIM to kuronekitochan Send a message via MSN to kuronekitochan
12-02-2007, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannavy85 View Post
I still think America is worse in the discrimination department...

In what way? Enforcing the law? You can't discriminate against people who have no right to be in your country illegally, stealing social security numbers, driving on the streets intoxicated, raping children, peddling meth...
Ahem, but excuse me, Last time I checked most of those crimes are committed my US CITIZENS. You Point us out because we look different, speak different, act different, we're easier to blame.

America, and everywhere discriminates, but that does not make it right, nor does it make it sane. It gets under my skin, when officials talk about documenting foreigners, point us out more, look we're the bad ones. Where has the Civil Rights gone? Where has equality and acceptance gone. I'm ashamed at the world, but taking cheap labor, and tearing apart families is not right. You Dannavy eat food by those workers you want to throw out, go pick your own food, can it, farm it. Where would you be with out us.

Blaming foreigners doesn't get Japan or America anywhere. We are not you're problem. Interment Camps during WWII in America Didn't help us fight the war, it just harmed people ( When the Emperor Was Divine By Julie Otsaka is a great book on the effects of Blaming foreigners)
You kill us "gajin" with your blame, at the rate its going, Will I ever see the Beautiful Country I dream of, Japan?

I want to be a strong one....
Raise Myself Up
And Breathe the Air of a Higher Place.