View Single Post
(#131 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

12-15-2007, 04:56 AM

I was glaring deeply at the person in front of us. I wasn’t necessarily asking myself who he was, I was more interested in knowing why I smelled my brother’s scent all the way to where I’m standing now but instead I found…him
“…I am Alexander Harvey”

Harvey

His name sounded awfully familiar, but I just can’t seem to remember from where.

Alexander – as he said his name was – had a rather defined jaw line, his skin was white but not pale like mine, his hair was brown, his eyes were dark blue, and he was rather tall. Judging by the small smirk, he seemed like the type of guy who you can trust for some things but you can’t really trust him.
“Yeah, but who are you?” Arcaida asked rather bitterly. I did hear him say that he[Alexander] wasn’t his master when he finally arrived with Lizzy. He must be as disappointed as I am. But if Arcaida thought that that was his master, it must mean that…
“I’m going back” I said bitterly before Alexander could say anything and turned my heel. I needed to sort out my mind, and a relaxing, quiet area would be the perfect place to do so.
“I’m sure Lexcers would be highly disappointed if he knows that his dear sister has turned so bitter over the years” Alexander’s voice rang through my ears, and it took no more than a second for me to turn around and face him with my eyes narrowed.

So this is the situation, I smelled my brother’s scent but I instead found a guy with wings who goes by name of Alexander Harvey and ironically his name sounds familiar to me somehow, thing is that Arcaida said that that wasn’t his master, which means that he must have smelled his master’s scent before seeing that it wasn’t him, which of course makes you wonder why would one person have the scent of two different people, plus, just when I thought that things couldn’t get more confusing, Alexander says that my brother would be highly disappointed with my attitude, which makes me wonder, what the hell is going on?

*=]*

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams