View Single Post
(#87 (permalink))
Old
mtnbkr01201 (Offline)
New to JF

Location: I live in Pittsfield, Mass. USA. And wish I lived in Ireland.
Send a message via Yahoo to mtnbkr01201
12-19-2007, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentAJ View Post
I am not saying that Blacks are superior to all races, I am saying that contrary to latrino belief, they are not the best of all races. I am saying that Blacks are people too, and we can be just as good or bad as anyone else. The latrinos and japs refuse to see this though, but one day they will. I'm going to show those fuckers.

Please don't take this as being disrespectful, but I was born in the USA, my mother is Italian, and my father is Irish, so I'm close to being fresh of the boat so to speak, I am 55 years old and from all I've seen all my life, not one single person is superior to me, as I am NOT superior to any one else, the only real thing that differentiates us all is our level of ignorance - or stupidity, we are all born ignorant ( lack of knowledge and wisdom ), you can learn and become humble with that knowledge and gain wisdom, or remain stupid for the rest of your life, then prejudice will remain.
We should all be able to travel where we wish without fear of unwaranted hate for no good reason such as nationality, the color of one's skin, or if one has riches - and the other doesn't.
OR, of any one persons ignorant opinion of another person.
The cure for ignorance is knowledge, there is not cure for stupidity.
William

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength, and the joy of living If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies with yourself.
Tehcumseh, Indian Warrior

Last edited by mtnbkr01201 : 12-19-2007 at 02:25 PM.