View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
ilovedaisuke7 (Offline)
Shwink. XD

12-31-2007, 03:11 AM

DIR EN GREY: Well, my story about this band is weird. I was looking at the featured videos on YouTube, and I saw this girl teaching Japanese Lessons, and I watched, and she said something about 'Dir en grey' in one of her videos, so I looked them up. The First song I heard was 'Saku' it scared me. But for some reason I kept listening to them. And soon I was just hooked, I dunno how it happened. [btw, I love "Saku" now. XD]

Alice Nine: I'm not really sure how I discovered this band. I just saw them on here, then I looked them up, listened to 'Jewels' and I was hooked. But it was mainly the members that really kept me interested in Alice Nine. XD

Miyavi: ToKyObOxRoBoT actually introduced me to Miyavi. I owe her so much! I don't know how I could live without Miyavi in my life. XD The first song I heard was "Selfish Love" Instant love. XD

Antic Cafe: Again, I own ToKyObOxRoBoT for introducing me into this band. First song was "Snow Scene" Omg I was so hooked, I never stopped listening to that song.

-v-NEUWell, I learned about them on here, and I heard 'Honey Bee" and again, instantly hooked. They're so happy! XD

GazettE I heard about them on YouTube, I just looked up Jrock, and I saw the GazettE, and I listened to "Ruder" and I thought they were very unique, and I just kept listening to them.