Thread: Japan or Bust!
View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
01-03-2008, 09:39 AM

Now I feel like a moron. I totally disregarded the luggage thing. I wonder if the hotels there offer shuttles to and from hotels.

Oh, and I now about those cabs in New York. I don't live there, but I visit frequently enough since I was born there. Those things are terribly expensive. I know when in Ohio, I had to pay close to $40 for a trip from the hotel to the airport to fly home. I was like, "Never again..." My friends that live in Ohio couldn't take my cousin and me to the airport, so we had to use the cab and that hotel we were at didn't have a shuttle we could take. Last time, it was nice since they gave us a free ride for some mistake the hotel made so they paid the fare. lol I was dancing.

Anyway, I hope you manage to find and book a place soon. With some hotels, you have to do so way in advance to get good rooms and good rates.

Edit: I took a look at that link to the Sakura Hotel, and they have an "Airport Limo" thing from Narita airport as well as an express train. By the looks of it, seems for this, you'll always have to use the trains, even with your luggage.

From Narita International Airport
Using "Keisei" express train
1.(69 min by "Keisei" line + 17 min by subway, total fee-1140yen)
go to "Oshiage" station
change to subway "Hanzomon" Line
go to Jimbocho Station (station number Z07 )

2."Keisei" line (local or express) go to "Keisei Yawata" station change to subway "Shinjuku" line go to Jimbocho Station (station number Z07 )

Using Airport Limousine Bus
(55 min by bus + 7 min by subway, total fee- * 3060yen)
go to "T-CAT"(Tokyo City Air Terminal)
walk to "Suitengumae" station change to subway "Hanzomon" line

* This is normal fare. We recommend a set ticket of limousine bus and one day subway pass sold for only 3000 yen (saving 710yen) at the limousine bus counter in Narita. There are also discounts at restaurants or museums with the ticket. >> More Info

Using "JR Narita Express" train
(63 min by "JR" line + 3 min by subway, total fee-3100yen)
go to "Tokyo" station
walk to "Otemachi" station change to subway "Hanzomon" line

Last edited by SSJup81 : 01-03-2008 at 09:47 AM.