View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Vitalka (Offline)
New to JF

01-03-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watashi View Post
You can drift most anything with rear wheel drive and somethings that aren't. I've been drifting now for the past 5 years. I own a s14, aka later model Nissan 240sx (selling it this weekend though hopefully) and have seen most everything possible slide at the track it all depends on the driver and experience.

Power is good to have when drifting, but not necessary. It just makes things more fun. Although, with Hachi's having your foot to the floor the entire time is quite fun as well as the engine screams the entire time .

Its fun when you have money. Its a verrry expensive hobby. I hope to build another strictly track car in the future because I took my street s14 a bit too far and coudln't drive it on the street and ended up getting a second car, but can't afford to keep both so selling the drift car for now.

Already speculating what to buy in a year when I have some more money on my hands.
As I said you all are right.The thing is that some people call drifting with bmw 318 reg1992 others call drifting with brand new mustang or something like that.For me drifting much more awesome with a powerful car.Same as you,I have good drifting skills and I prefer only powerful,prepared cars.Then in the strees I am better than other because I am sure in my car.I know what she can do and what she can't.