Thread: English Tutor
View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
09-24-2006, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marenda
Hi,
I want to speak english fluently and get a TOEIC testing . I am studying english department at school now . The same time , I am preparing for TOEIC testing which I will join next year . Could you tell me how to improve speaking and listening ? My email : liwen0420@hotmail.com . Waiting for your respond .Thank you very much .

Marenda
if you want to know what will help, get someone on msn or such that speaks fluently in english. as you chat with them everyday in in/formal english, you'll get a better handle on how to spell/type. if you can't find anyone...feel free to send me a private message saying you want to talk more with me.
actually, even exchanging private messages on this forum with a few ppl will do it too. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim4352
Marenda, what is a TOEIC test
Test of English for International Communication

What Is It?
The Test of English for International CommunicationTM (TOEIC) measures the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment.

Who Takes It And Why?

Nonnative English speakers take the test to demonstrate their English language skills when applying for new positions and obtaining credentials.

Where Do People Take It?

The test is given onsite at open public sessions, and at a variety of companies and language schools around the world.

Who Accepts It?

The test is widely accepted by corporations, English language programs, and government agencies around the world.
  • Corporations use it to document progress in English training programs, recruit and promote employees, and put standard measurements in place across locations.
  • English Programs use it to place students at the right learning levels, and show student progress and program effectiveness.
  • Government agencies use it to document progress in English training programs and to recruit, promote, and hire employees.

Last edited by kudo : 09-24-2006 at 03:09 AM.